Kusunoki-san wa Koukou Debut ni Shippai shite Iru - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - My high school life is just beginning

Dex-chan lover
Do tomboys in Japan really have short hair? It seems any example I see in manga has the tan and the short hair. In America most of them never have short hair and never wear skirts.

They definitely talk like the ones in America do though (just with less cursing lol).
They're not real.

Dex-chan lover
I know everyone is desperate for the plot to move forward because it had a really good premise and isn't funny or that fun. But I'm glad I never took it seriously, I can enjoy my UOH😭s in peace

Dex-chan lover
I know everyone is desperate for the plot to move forward
we are? it's a romance Slice of Life, people are in the wrong genre if they need fast paced drama or action.

IMO we had enough of that the last 3 chapters with Hebikawa, I don't mind a pallete cleanser before she inevitably pops up again.

Dex-chan lover
Do tomboys in Japan really have short hair? It seems any example I see in manga has the tan and the short hair. In America most of them never have short hair and never wear skirts.

They definitely talk like the ones in America do though (just with less cursing lol).
She's wearing a skirt because it's a school uniform and either girls are not allowed to wear pants or she choses the skirt anyway. We haven't seen her in casual clothes so we don't know how she actually likes to dress.

I do think that if she were so insecure about mistaken gender she would probably chose to have longer hair. Keisuke was really rude by calling her a boy even after seeing her in skirt. He was also incredibly dense if his first thought was "it's a boy in a skirt" instead of "oh, she's really a girl".

Dex-chan lover
Jeez does she have to resort to violence just cuz someone made her mad. Sooner or later she's gonna attack the wrong dude and be in a world of hurt.
I mean tbf, this dude really thought she was a boy cross dressing, like it literally never occured to MC that she could actually be a girl

Instead of seeing the skirt and saying "wait, you're a girl?" His dumbass literally said "why are you wearing a skirt? I mean if you're into that type of thing..." Who says some disrespectful shit like that??

He deserved that treatment

Dex-chan lover
154rBqz.png

She is the cutest in the world

Users who are viewing this thread