Kusunoki-san wa Koukou Debut ni Shippai shite Iru - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - With a communication disorder, friends of friends may as well be enemies

Dex-chan lover
Raaaaa High School drama was so annoying. I don't wanna remember this kind of insecurity...

Also, can confirm talking like a gamer works if you say it in an overconfident voice. The dorkiness of it all helps ease tension (though talking like Shakespeare or some medieval warrior works better).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'm sure the snake gods would be proud of her.

Also what's up with that Cover ? She a Shotacon now ? 😐
Since they seem to be wearing the same uniform and the person in question seems shorter/smaller than the fmc, I'm guessing that's actually a girl rather than a small boy. Especially when considering that this is a rom-com.

Supporter
i6nk4c52vaja1.gif

GO AWAY, SNAKE!

Dex-chan lover
"Don't keep me in the dark like this, please tell me the truth. We're friends, right?"

This is such a bizarre, stupid line getting treated like a heartwarming moment. Did this potato of an MC ever tell Kusonoki that Hebikawa is a spiteful turd? He was apparently too much of a fucking loser to not let his extremely sensitive friend walk into what he knew was a Mean Girl Trap?
Does the manga author care about character consistency? Do the readers? Does anyone?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I really hope that she ends up not being a bad girl... like, let's be real... our MC has a lot of insecurities...

So he might have just remembered the event worse than it was...

Like, his real greatest enemy is himself.... I'd actually prefer that...
The good old, "it was just a misunderstanding". How refreshing. Haven't seen that in a thousand manga before.

Dex-chan lover
Of course she mentioned how she wasn't able to hold a conversation properly with the girls.....MC that was your fault for telling Shizuka to avoid certain topics for your own convenience which had her looking sus in front of them

You almost completely sabotaged her you dumbass

Users who are viewing this thread