Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Ch. 66 - Sekiu

Double-page supporter
LMAO the frog returns.

I'm not surprised Jinshi wants Maomao close to his side - it's just practical to make sure that someone who knows a very dangerous secret of yours doesn't get an opportunity to slip up or be convinced to spill it. She's involved in the politics of this no matter how much she wants to deny or look away from it. Jinshi's other option is making her ~disappear~ for good.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to know we're all in agreement that Jinshi's frog is going to be referred to as a frog for the rest of time

Dex-chan lover
If anybody wondering, the hair removal method that Maomao used in this chapter is real. I have seen it featured on local TV sometime ago as a beauty practice done by people in Bangkok's Chinatown. Although, then it was done on fine hairs on women's face.
Yess!!! 💖 It’s called threading and Ive done it before. Definitely way way way better than shaving

Dex-chan lover
I'm not surprised Jinshi wants Maomao close to his side - it's just practical to make sure that someone who knows a very dangerous secret of yours doesn't get an opportunity to slip up or be convinced to spill it. She's involved in the politics of this no matter how much she wants to deny or look away from it. Jinshi's other option is making her ~disappear~ for good.
Nah, he just likes her. He's also not particularly worried about her spilling any secrets.

Dex-chan lover
The frog continues to loom large in our little cat’s mind….
He is never beating that frog thing. Even the algorithm knows about the frog

UUgratp.jpg

Double-page supporter
Kind of glad they're extending things out using the light novel instead of the web novel. WN went from 0 to 100 by telling us that Shi Sui is consort Rouran.

Also concurring with a few others, I'm not so fond of Jinshi/MaoMao anymore.
He was funny but now he's just another spoiled creepy crown prince. Her putting on an act like she's stupid is purposeful because she still thinks the emperor will kill her if he finds out Jinshi isn't a eunuch and that MaoMao didn't tell him as soon as she found out.
Fascinated by that reveal. I love that for her. Also I'm not at the level of starting to dislike Jinshi/MaoMao yet but if this song and dance continues for too much longer without him telling her that the emperor knows about him being intact I'm going to be disappointed. Like I wish he'd think about WHY she's so persistent in playing dumb for just 30 seconds, then ofc he'd realize her train of thought. I mean MaoMao already has shown him that she's very aware that her life is easily expendable. And she outright TOLD Gaoshun that the life of a lady in waiting is nothing, let alone a poison taster.

I mean yeah yeah they gotta keep up the drama somehow, but it's really annoying when easily solved communication issues are the drama.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

The frog still bring a suffer for Maomao...
XD...

Users who are viewing this thread