Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Vol. 8 Ch. 38 - Balsam and Wood Sorrel (Part 2)

I'm so proud of him! 😭😭😭😭😭 but why does everyone in the comments feel bad for Mei Mei? Didn't she want Fon Shen and Monocle to be together?

77f6c5088c351813e1ee6cab2cd64f2d.jpg

Dex-chan lover
From the previous chapter, which felt like a downer, to this chapter and its redemption theme... I cried twice from two different emotions.
This time, I saw this coming, but it still hit me like a truck.

Thanks to both the author and the ts team for this.

Just one thing: I kind of fail to understand granny's problem with his decision.

Reactions: le3
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................... this chapter was so beautifully executed.......

Meh.... ppl cried at this scene but meh..... this scene is so bland, dull , overused and....... waaaaaa😭

Srsl tho, i'm glad they make it like this..... one of icky feelings from wn is that mao2 mom died and that's it..... i'm realy soft on drama like these.... hick😭

Fed-Kun's army
yeah in hindsight if the two of them were more honest and direct with each other they could have avoided all the heartbreak and pain.

Dex-chan lover
from page 19 and onward , note that the ring finger on her left hand was cut off .

granny is angry because she thinks selling mei mei will gain her more money than selling fon shen . in granny 's mind , right now , fon shen 's value is only 1 or 2 silvers . or maybe granny is just angry all the times for no reasons at all , lol .

• Funny

Users who are viewing this thread