Kuzulesse Oblige: 18-kin Game Sekai no Kuzu Akuyaku ni Tensei Shiteshimatta Ore wa, Gensaku Chishiki no Chikara de Doushite mo Mob Jinsei wo Tsukami …

Dex-chan lover
This one is quite good, if bog standard.
How many isekai comics have I read read now where someone becomes the fat villain and decides to their change fate, and does so by starting with their figure while say 'oink' over and over again while exercising?
It's more than a few times... which is worrying.... :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
LOL another villain redemption thing. tho i think villainesses are more popular, tho harem aside , despite his public/online reputation being 'scum' be hilarious if there was another reincarnated that actually liked him b/c there was always one person that liked the most hated chara

hopefully he doesn't get dragged around by the 'main' charas. but i can see him ending up in 'misunderstandings' where he still looks like a villain lol

Dex-chan lover
If there's an interesting twist to this formula, it's that he's a "man of culture" trying to be respectable. If he doesn't have that flaw (and is just another OP protag) this will feel toothless.
considering it's a 'game' world he knows of/is aware of the 'bad ends', and he's just not reborn into some rich op family too i imagine he'd just go outta his way to avoid ppl who could actually punish him or do criminal acts

Supporter
20240525215000-ca519c2a-me.png

Author-san is cooking.​

Dex-chan lover
Such a hardcore fan of the game and yet he doesn't recognize places and people in a matter of nanoseconds?
I guess it makes sense, seeing how full of crap he is. I mean, he performs these mental gymnastics trying to convince himself that he played the game for plot, yet he's practically drooling all over that maid. Quite a difference compared to other pig duke reincarnators who quit pervy behavior immediately.

Dex-chan lover
There're some typos.
Did Scumultos called her Riena or Reina?
And was her name Riela or Reila?
I think the right ones are Riena and Riela.

Such a hardcore fan of the game and yet he doesn't recognize places and people in a matter of nanoseconds?
I guess it makes sense, seeing how full of crap he is. I mean, he performs these mental gymnastics trying to convince himself that he played the game for plot, yet he's practically drooling all over that maid. Quite a difference compared to other pig duke reincarnators who quit pervy behavior immediately.
MC never played Scumultos' route and he hated Scumultos so much he even skipped his scenes, so it's not weird for him to be unfamiliar with most things around Scumultos. He only recognized the maid because she was a quite major character who has her own short story in official website.

Users who are viewing this thread