Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 98

The author teases us with flashbacks of their relationship! 😑His behavior till now plus his words & actions allude to him also coming back from the past. I mean, this isn't the first time he's repeated something from their shared past.
Thankfully, the plot FINALLY starts moving again in a few chapters. There are 109 chapters out so far. 😉

On a random note, I'm very much over the chapters about how cute Lippe is. 😓The author started with a pretty good plot, then I kind of forgot what it was.

I just want the story to be done with, to be honest. I think the story is being dragged too slow. The Lippe cuteness events were okay until it felt like it went on forever.

How many chapters will this season be? I at least want more insight to the real plot and more progress... Maybe have Lippe grow older so she can do more to help her family.

Thanks for translatinnnng! Theyre super cute hehe

Comments for the overall series:
I agree with the other comments... although all the cute moments are adorable and appreciated, this story and pacing is sooo draggy that I’ve almost forgotten what the original plot was lol. Will have to reread someday so i can remember the details.

Thank you for the update!

Don't worry, fellas. The chapter when they will grow six years is not that far ahead.

Dex-chan lover
For me it really feels like she is doing a side quest spree towards the plotline...

Either this guy knows and is hinting at something or he is doing the exact same thing as in his previous life and she is gonna piece together why her family was under fire out of all these interactions. Don't know why you people think the plot hasn't moved along at all.

I think people mentioned we'll have older characters once we hit 109/108 or something, so I'm trying to be patient
Also, castillo is enroute to securing his ML spot

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Brooooooooo!!! I want that miniature grand piano wtf?!!

Aggregator gang
I already forgot, he was boyfriend from her previous life or what?

Users who are viewing this thread