Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai

Nani!! Never though before there is an importance plot for main story at the extra chapter

I had forgotten about this manga. So i read the description and still couldn't remember which one it was. So, i read the latest chapter and there it is, the password... After that i imideately remember which one it is. The password is "Bread" in case you're curious.

!!!!!!!! Those guards?!?! I didn't expect this L to have such a network! Which is kinda dumb of me lol. But how does that further Ls plan??

Does anyone have spoilers on who L might be? 😭😭 I have some strange feeling that L is the king. I really want to fvcking know who L is.

Group Leader
Ah man what a ride... I'm saying this cus I read ahead in the raws 😥😥😥 but if y'all can be patient just a bit longer, the wait is worth it 😢 shit really hits the fan later on 😍

.... the prince should be self aware or at least know someone that is else there wouldnt be much reason to isolate himself and liliana also that younger brother of hers.... after she left the story path has there been anyone else that talked like a selfunaware script? i think that was a test

as for the 16 year phrophecy he couldnt have made it unless its the name L that sells the buisness meaning the name L is like a buisness sign

L is her boss. Her boss gave her a day off, priest is frightened of her. She's not even fazed the the country's prince visits her store and she just randomly employed a recently demoted noble to work at her place no questions asked just here u go. Also the fact that it has been easy for felicia to live as a commoner is completely weird. Can't be that easy to find work and lodging like that.

That aside i love the mystery of this manga. Makes u excited for next one

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Can anyone spoil me on who L is?
I've heard it's her older brother in her past life, but who did he reincarnate as? or will it be a new character?

Supporter
reading these reincarnation manga where the MC starts at childhood. they all make like keeping up an act for an entire decade is nothing. I can't even imagine being an adult that's pretending to be a kid every waking hour for 4000+ days. That's always the most unrealistic thing to me

this particular manga doesn't go into detail on it, but that's just it. The idea is so accepted that it can be glossed over with just a few panels. super weird to me

Still so confused at what is actually happening lol 🤦🏽‍♀️

Who. Is. The. Ml?!!! 😫😫

Users who are viewing this thread