Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 14 - Aquila Theodore

Did the second prince really break uri's hand or someone else? Are there some circumtances behind the "incident"?

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing the prince is ill because he's weak from overusing those (time turning) powers of his.

At this point he's the only one who fully knows the big picture of what's really going on.

@Chrana Likely there will be circumstances the story needs to elaborate on in the future.

Wait was he perhaps impersonating the 1st prince when he was meeting with her ?

TY for the updates !! <3

Double-page supporter
The story telling so far it's atrocious because it's tryinig hard to play up the mistery.

Lets be honest both lamia and uri are pretty annoying with their logic.

Man the prince only appear now and I allready love him

Dex-chan lover
Hhhhmmmmmm
How Ashe going to win her over??XD
Many thanks

Wow Uri is an incompetent dumbass. I see why noone wants him to be the Duke; the guy spouts off his mouth with no sense of respect. Also I still don't get Lamia's logic as to why he HAS to be the next Duke.

Aggregator gang
zzz the prejudice is understandable given past events but kind of frustrating

the moment fl and ml gets together is going to be so sweet
thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
from what I think, and since we don't know for sure how many time th prince got back in time, I think he know from previous timeline her father was oing to die and he insisted to get to the party so he can save him to make her happy, that's why he is th saviours, he probably know exactly were the duke was and spent the whole night searching.

Ehhh. Can't get myself to like ML.

While people hate in the Orphe siblings, they seem more like real characters.

I feel like some ass pulling is going to come to justify MLs behavior and start the ship that I definitely don't like as of now

It's rare that i want a main female to get put in her place but she's so aggressively trying to control everything and is acting quite irrationally.

She's basing his entire personality based on to indirect interactions and rumors. One at a funeral and the other from her brothers injury which should be common thing to happen in spars with swords. I can understand trusting her sibling and hating the person who hurt him, but they built her up that she could be the perfect duchess yet from the way shes treating the second prince not masking any emotion it doesn't seem that way at all.
She's getting a bit annoying.

okay, now I'm really curious, what exactly is the big picture the duke always talking about

Users who are viewing this thread