Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 11 Ch. 88 - Nature, Experimentation, and the World to Come

Group Leader
Oh My Lord... heavy whiplash from this chapter. What will happen? Tune in next time on Houseki no Kuni. *Totally not the DBZ outro music*

Dex-chan lover
Even if Cairn and Achmea are shifty to me, their movie star idyll love will always be so aesthetically pleasing.

Dex-chan lover
So it's about time I say "I told you The Moon into nothing good".
The rest of moon folks probably are nice person, but the problem is their leader.

The one thing I really like about Phos is their Frankenstein amalgamation of a body. It's a great blend of the standard Shonen-style "power-ups" and a visual representation of their personal growth. Phos is a literal example of the concept of the Ship of Theseus.

I find myself likening Lapis Lazuli's head with the forbidden fruit of Eden. Knowledge is what makes us sinful and truly human.

Dex-chan lover
"Achmea masterminded everything from the beginning."

I hope I got this wrong.

Did Ichikawa just pull an Aizen? And there is more "ultimate plans" after this? For the love of Haruhi just let this end already.

Dex-chan lover
@shannyan Antarc if the author is feeling particularly maganimous or malicious. I'm thinking more along the lines of ice floes.

Wait. If Phos is truly a human, then why not just make them pray them selves? All Adamant does is function as a substitute human for sending the dead souls to heaven or whatever. So why not just teach Phos how to pray and make them do it themselves? Granted Phos would end up alone as the last living being alive but whatever. The author already likes torturing them for no apparent reason anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread