Level 0 no Muno Tansaku Sha to Sagesumarete Mo Jitsuha Sekai Saikyodesu Tansaku Ranking 1 I Ha Nazo No Hito - Ch. 1.2

Group Leader
Double-page supporter
YAY! we got another... another (sigh...) A̶̡̧̛̛̛̛̝͙̱͇̱̭̪̙͍̱̝̙͇̹̦͈̰̺͂͆̃̆̈̈́̎̀̇͊͛͛̈̓̄̈́̈́̀̐͋̀͛̈̑͋͂̈̀̏́̒̇̑̋́͑̽͋͐̋͋̈͊̄̓̃̐̓̉̈́͊̔̓̀̏͋̌̎̍̀̑̂͒̄͌̈́͌̀̾͐̆̈̑̓̇̃̏̆̏̔͑̄̇̈́͗̓̉̀͌̒͂̃͛̓̎͗̈́́̉͛̒́̇̈͑̒̃̋̀͆͛̕̕͘̕͘͘͘̕͘͘͘̚̚͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝N̷̛̛̙̻̻̗̱̭̤̙̬̻̞̺̎̈́̋̓̂̒̈́̌̈́̇̓̆͗̀̎̍̍̈́̇͆̈́̿̐͑͛͒̒̾̋̃͗̅̅̋͛̿́̈̈́̈́̉̽́̀̆̈́͑͌̓̄̅̌̉̑͛̔̊͒̃̇̄̓̔̍̔̀̿̈́̎͋̑̎̃̀̐̿̔̓̇͂̉͂̎̽̋̇̀̓͒͐̿̊̀͊̓̍̂̿͐̒̒̿̿̍́̅̍̆̉̐̉͒͌̾̀̾̑̈́͌̓͂͐̆̉̄͌̆̆̾̋̐̽̿͐̾̈́̀̍̇̈́͂͑͑́̐̈́̈́͗̓͗̓̇̈̋́͗̀̎̍̈̐͐̉͆͊̅̑͒́̒͒̔̿͑̃̓̌̏͆͑̄͑̍̉̅̔̃̉̓̐̈́̇͂̅̽̅̾̚͘̕͘̚̚͘̚͘̚̚͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠Ơ̸̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͔̲͈͇̤̖̫̪̠͉̟̼̙̯͉̰̹̭͇̠̜̠̫͆͐̌̋̃̉̈́͐̒̀̂̎̎̓͑̈́̐̈̇̔̃̌̐̀͊̏̅̀̿̔̈́̅̈́̄͊̎̄̾͋̉͐̐̆͋͛̉̈́͊͑͐̈͊̊̈̔̔͂͂̔̔̒̔̓̆̀͛̆̐́̊͆͌̄͂͋̀͒̑̂́́̏́̀͆̌̆̀́̊̽̄̾̐̒͆̾̇́̽̂̔͂́̔͛̋̀͒͐̎̄͑̽̈̎͆̿̀͊̆̑͑̆̓̇̐̐̎̀̋̈́̈̿̊̑̉͆̀͒̅̍̔͛̈̈́́̍̿̊̎̎̏̾͗̏̏͒̓̋̃̀̈̋̏̊̎̃̓̌͒͂̓̄͒̑͊͂͋̒́͊͒̆̿̇̏͊̒͒̊͊͊̿̓̚̕͘̚̕͘̚̚̚̕͘͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅT̷̡̡̨̢̢̡̡̡̢̢̡̡̡̢̨̢̢̧̨̨̧̨̢̡̛̹̭̯̖̩͓̱̤̯̻͕͈͈̬͕͔̜͓̖̯̜̱͇̟̩̥͍̝͚̘̫͙̙̗̹̪͎͎͔̥̜͙̱̝̙̬͈̤̗̭̩̠̪̩͇̣̭̼͙̤̩̥̖̺͚͉̞̝̭̪̖͕̯͉̤̹̳͉̗̠̞͖̙̥̱̯̮͎̻͍̮̟̬͎̞͔̤̹̩̪̙̖͈̫̼̮̗̫͚̟͇̗̗̠͎̼̖̰͚̻̟̭̳̪̹̼̘͖͈̩͓͔̥̯̝͕̗̹̱̙̤̮̖̝̣̯̺̣̱̤̲͈͉̹̗̹̩̹̰̗͖͎̖̱̩̳͕͖̝͉̰͎̰͈̩͎̘̓̊͂͒̊́͆̀̐̌̆̄̾͗̀́͂̆̄̃̈́̒͗̽͗̀̊́͐̊͂͊̍̿́͌̂̋̈́̒͂̈́̃͑͒̀͒́͌̒̓̔̎̓̏̓̿̓̓̓̇͊͌̈́̐̍̾̍̋̽́̀̋̓̇̔̐́̀̅̈̒̌̊͗̍͋͐͛̾̌̒̀͛͆̎̋͑̈́̊͑̄̍͘̕͘̕͘̚͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅH̵̢̧̢̧̨̨̨̢̨̨̧̧̨̨̢̧̢̧̧̡̡̡̨̛̭͓̼̘̙͓̪͔͚̝͙͈̻̯͔̫̠̹̰̮̭̠͍̦̱̯̳͖̲̙͍̯̤̻͍̜̜̭͇̳̞͍͖͖̪͔͉̰͍̯̯̝͈̹͈͍͓̼̤̪̝̮̤̻͕̻͖̳͉̠̱̻̳̣̥̣͈̱͓̲͔̞̠͓̻̞̣̹̜̻̱͙̼̟̫̙͎̟͇̤̰͙̞͎͚̱͎̩͔̩͙̥̬̼̩̤̗̞͍̞̬̰̱̬̣͓̥̹̬̫̼̭̠̫̦̱̳͎̘̤̞̲̲̝̝̤̪̣̙͔̯͔̟̱̞̖̯̞̹̖͍͈̼͕̦͉̘̞́͆̈̅̔͊̿̾͐̿̋͛͛̌̋̌̉̋͊̈̀̓͆̎̈́͐͐̎͒̈́́̽͋͋̑̃͛̀̋͛̈́͆͒͑̇̐̆́̊̋̿͊̍͗̊́̂̈́̄̌̈́̅̾͐͌̄͒̇̽̕͘̚͘͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅȨ̴̧̡̢̨̧̡̨̡̧̧̡̧̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͔̮̮̪̝̫̥̪͚̹͍͚̝͍͈̟̰͖̯̬̫̣̺̫̗̦̲͕͖̲̱̝̖̹̲̥̬̣̮̪̥̰̳̼̺̟̰̙̭̮̪͈̠͇̝͍̼̻̹̲̦̘̺̻͓̖̪̪̠͈̘͓͍̣̹͙͓̪̞̲̳͕̦͕̩̟͈͚̳̙̘͍̜̭̺̣̬͔̗̹̳̯͕̭̞̙͕͓̟̰̟̦̜̲͇̼͈̖̹͕̹̮̳͔͎̖͖͚̤̠̺̦͖̦̱̼͎̼̘̜̫͙̝͍͙̦̲̗̭̮͚̫͈̻̣̱͚̪̙͖̞̟̝͓̖͕̳̘̎́́̓͑͊͒͂̓̆̇̈́̀́̈́͛̓̈̃̔͛̐̍̇͛͋̿̆̒̅̌̿̒̂̐̔͒͛̾̅̓̌̑͂̓̇̏̎͛͌̑̅̊̓̅͌̆͂̈́͆̔̓̂͛̈́̓̒͂̋̈́̅͌͂̐̐̌͒́́̂̒͆̈́̇͗̓͋̉͑̇̀̍͛̇̃̿̂̆̎̏̈́̇̈́͆̌͆̽̍́̀̔̓͋͒̾̈́̑͂̂̀̌͆͒͆͐̒̎̍̄̈́̉̔̀͒́̑̓̃̄̆̔̂͆̀̿̈̎̄̈́͒̏̎́͋̓̓̾̌̄̈̀̈͐̈́̈̀̆̈̑̊́̄̾̍͐̈́̆̎̅́͊̆̒̓̉̃̎̀̈́̍̀͗̀̿̑̂͗̿̄͑͊̐̉̈́͘͘̚̚͘͘̚̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅŖ̴̢̡̨̢̧̢̨̢̡̧̨̖̘̦̘͚̬͈̯͎͈̪̖̘͔̗͕͔̹̩͉̞͕͓̣͔̭̰̬͔̭̬̳̜̳̬̯̘̞̠̠͓̺͙̥̮̰̣̰̪̹̦̜̱̱̳̘̗̳̤̜̤̜̳̲̗̼̼͉̜̬̭͔̺̲͚̜̪͔̟͖̯͕̲̳̺͇̰̦̙̝̱͖̲̖͔̺͍̯͚̜̪̦̦̜̘̠̣̫̮̼̺͙̖̗̫͙̱̺̬̥͇̺͛̌̔̊̔͆̍̽́̀̈́̈͂̑̈́̾̿̀͛͊͆͋̀͌̃̄͋̽̉̌͑͌̎͗̉̈́̇͋͐̄͗̑̋̒̿̑͒̅̀̀͂̃͗̍͆̅̏́͋͐̋̓̄̈́̂̿̈́̅͂̾̉̈́̇̿̓́̑̀̾́̄́͂̌̄́̍̓͑͌͋̓̓͑̂̃͌̉̀̀́̇̆̓͐̅̂̎̀̀̑̄̀̈́͋̏͑͂̾́̍̏̇̎͘̚͘̚̕̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅ manga with the same old shitty plot with harem and OP Mc:facepalm:. Are we too far down this road to turn back? If so kill me now :worry:

Dex-chan lover
Fight!...fight!...fight!

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
A bunch of skill granted and super quick leveling-up process as a compensation for "hardships"? At first I hope there could be a little bit of grinding, but now... the same as usual :shamihuh:

This type of story is quite inappropriate for either portraying the bullying problem or encouraging people to stand up against the bullies. It can just give some vain hope of easy life-changing opportunities until the reality, in return, gives a punch in the face.

Dex-chan lover
These kind of settings are not really meant to be taken seriously, but still....

I could forgive it if the MC worked hard. If that happened sure, go and give him all the op skills!

.... but not like this, oh hey he basically woke up and became strong. So generic...

Supporter
TY for the food.

I was hoping that 1.2 was the second half of ch.1 but it’s only the 2nd third of it? Man this publisher is a pain in the ass.

I get the complaints about the MC just being given skills without worrying but I think it’s meant more as compensation for how dogshit his life has been until now. As long as he doesn’t become a cocky jerk I’m ok with it.

Dex-chan lover
What kind of idiot learns some bad tasting water makes you more powerful, and decides to immediately leave? Chug, Chug, Chug!~ At the very least, check if soaking your body gets you buffs too, if the taste is really that bad.

Aggregator gang
What kind of idiot learns some bad tasting water makes you more powerful, and decides to immediately leave? Chug, Chug, Chug!~ At the very least, check if soaking your body gets you buffs too, if the taste is really that bad.
So you want posion resistance then lmao.

Dex-chan lover
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING THIS CHAPTER! 😁

- The Chapter 1.3 is still missing. It will be released in Raw on Friday, June 21. I personally like this manga a lot. I can't promise anything, but I'll do my best to bring it as quickly as possible

Our Website: https://mangadete.site/
Discord: https://discord.gg/JURuXdjJRp
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TranslationsKDT
You can support us in Ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/mangadete
Thank you, good sir. Bring them chapters coming!

TY for the food.

I was hoping that 1.2 was the second half of ch.1 but it’s only the 2nd third of it? Man this publisher is a pain in the ass.

I get the complaints about the MC just being given skills without worrying but I think it’s meant more as compensation for how dogshit his life has been until now. As long as he doesn’t become a cocky jerk I’m ok with it.
It doesn’t even seem like his life has been that bad. His mother and sister appear to care for him quite a bit, so he likely isn’t abused at home. He’s had what appears to be minor bullying as a result of his own insistence to become an explorer, which while undeserved the bullies did have a point. He is factually unsuited to being an explorer based on his level and potential, but insists on doing so anyway which inevitably rubs some people the wrong way.

Users who are viewing this thread