Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.2 - I say what I want to say×I want what I desire×I give what I want to give

MD@Home
the thing that puzzles me about this world is who buys these flowers? produce, food, supplies, i understand, but flowers? who buys them?

Dex-chan lover
Dad, Where do babies come from?
They come from dungeons, son, like everything else.

Dex-chan lover
I can live with a dude that isnt aware of feelings of others some people just dont pick up on that. But if he is unaware he asked her to marry him after giving her a ring and asking to be with her...

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna say, being dense just saved our mans from becoming a lolicon. Or, at least, a perceived lolicon. I dont actually know Emiliy's age, just what her appearance is.

Contributor
@Vasqueztion Why would the MC choose to become a lolicon when he has a stacked Bunny Girl longing for his carrot 24/7?

@Owyn The MC knows about the drop now, he can go and get another one at any time.

@UncleBenny Depending on the flower you could make medicine from them, or in the case of Dandelions you can make soup or liquor.

Dex-chan lover
Uh yeah the MC was a corporate slave to such a degree that he doesn't even know of common sense? (such as engagement rings...)

Dex-chan lover
@Owyn Not very logical indeed. Maybe he thought his rate was already capped. But, at least, he could have tried to check it.

In some places they eat dandelions. I would think a ring would get in the way of here grip on the hammer

Double-page supporter
huh, i dont remember this part at all in the WN, that again it has been a LONG time since i read the earlier parts.

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion : pretty close to her appearance of i recall, sh is under 18 at least,
and not the youngest harem girl in the series

@monkey123 : Different world, different rules. Our common sense does not apply to their world.

@UncleBenny : the same people who buy them in our world? Keep in mind that all items are dungeon drops and this only is not heavily mined because of the difficulty of damaging the rock monsters.

Dex-chan lover
nah, she should have weared the ring in the correct finger, she is more than ready to be with him. and then make him take responsability.

Users who are viewing this thread