Live Dungeon! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - A distressed Amy’s hidden past...

Wait, that was the reason for her attitude? Author-san, how can your readers like your heroine if she's like this???

Dex-chan lover
I don't quite understand why they're still thinking he's only 'lucky'. The healing magic is actually visible, so anyone watching one of their fights would see that skill and teamwork are why they're advancing so quickly...
And not a single camera looked at him trapping and poisoning the spot he predicted the crab would go?

I also don't quite understand why they blaimed her when she has such a great offensive potential. That's literally her sole purpose as a damage dealer. Or is it because she kept trying to push them to be better and try again?

Group Leader
I don’t know what you’re talking about, those clothes fit fine. Fine.

And yeah, Amy is pretty unlikable. She drove her old party past the point of collapse and almost did the same thing to MC’s new party by her resistance to going along with the plan.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger He made sure most of his tactics are not shown on the big screen, so they don't really know what he explicitly does in the fights.
As for not seeing he poisoned that location... it isn't interesting or exciting then seeing a tank and a damage dealer going ham on the crab.

They got pissed because of how pushy she was to try again and kill the crab... which makes me wonder just what in the fuck was going on with her original clan. Were they just bad, were their tactics bad? Either way, they were dumb. Still, I can't blame them overall, because she was being pushy as fuck.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger
He made sure not a single camera saw his ploy, so people couldn't mimic his tactic. He wants to stand out and having everyone jump on the easy train would make it harder to do so.

They blamed her for not doing enough. Why else would you remove a dps from your team? Without a proper tank, she likely couldn't preform to the best of her ability without retaliation.
She was just a scapegoat, honestly. A way to mask their own failings.

Dex-chan lover
The Catgirl is just like a wild cat who acts on instinct.
My home cat can't wait to eat as well.
She often steals my cooked fish which will be my lunch or dinner food.

I don't love the Catgirl too much but I don't hate her either.
(She reminds me of my cat)

I feel bad that she will be thrown in prison from the next chapter to replace with the Dragon girl.
Don't get me wrong, I like the Dragon girl more than the Catgirl.
But I feel bad for her to be thrown in prison for getting angry for MC's sake

@Riger: This manga will become like Shield Hero soon.

Dex-chan lover
Amy's just type A to a fault. These people can be hard to handle, (It's honestly harder to deal with when they're good folks) but they didn't have to do her like that.

@Vasqueztion Honestly, from the sound of it, she was CARRYING her old clan, through being a pretty face for recognition, digging to find the latest meta (as shitty as the meta is in this world), being stellar DPS (it's not like her skills got sharper behind the desk and she came out strong when MC first brought her on and most of their effectiveness improvements have been from MC's new meta+teamwork), and even securing funds through sponsorships.

This new girl, I like her. Not just because of the tits that refuse to be suited up properly (once, just once I want one of these "strained wardrobe" types to be because they can't afford to buy properly fitting clothes because accidentally/not-my-fault sexy aesthetic is such a bonus cute). These well-intentioned idiot fans are a favorite character trope of mine. On top of that, it is fishy as fuck. Two bitter rivals teaming up under a noob with a poor reputation and low standing class? I would be suspicious too.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger : "He is just lucky" is an excuse to avoid self reflection and admitting your tactics are wrong. They are not seeing anything, but a 3 man party getting this far so quickly should be a sure sign that they are doing something more effective and should be investigated to copy (though the amount they would need to change to copy their tactics is a bit high).

As to her former clan, to me it reads like they gave up and she did not, which causes issues to build up over time.

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector
Bad news for you.
She is the hateful newspaper reporter who tells lies, doesn't worry about ruining people's lives to get more view
She will frame the main character to be a second Shield Hero soon.
The whole world will treat the main character like trash soon.
The Catgirl snaps and comes to destroy the newspaper branch office soon and be thrown in jail.

I thought the Author purposely gave her a villain's face.
I don't like her right at the moment she appears here (even I thought she might be party member back when I first read the raw of this chapter)
I hated her even more when I saw what she did in later chapters.

The later Dragon girl is the best girl though.

Dex-chan lover
@Loli_Omamoritai
So I see the author is going down the Xianxia route...
MC is forever-underdog, and everyone he meets is a scumbag that for unknown reason, picks a fight with him and or wants him dead.

A pretty cheap way to generate interest. Good thing I'm not reading the WN...

Dex-chan lover
well here comes those crazy ass 'kouhai' who adores their 'onee-samas' too much that irritates me down the core lol
*i was expecting the crowd to be more like what the heck they cleared it with 3 people only reaction
EDIT: (me reading the spoilers:
wtfff i was damn right with my instict with this bitch

Users who are viewing this thread