Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 61

I think princess gave a fake name to sir Lancelot and they treat each other as good friends/siblings for quite some time when they were young that’s why they call each other brother and sister.

Dex-chan lover
Lancelot is such a great character. Why did she have to go and fuck Ares? These two could've been together had not for that.

Dex-chan lover
@Seventwentyseven Pretty sure it's just because korea is one of those cultures that call older acquaintances as "older brother/sister" regardless of relation.

Dex-chan lover
And this is the guy she was originally planning to try and marry to gtfo

how is he both part and not part of the noble household, yet still able to give such orders ?__?

@Jb9090 So Ares' and Alicia's plan to trick Kai into thinking they've started to fall in love with each other keeps failing, so Alicia decided to kick it up a notch by just straight up going to meet the two glammed out with a full face to "woo" Ares. HOWEVER Kai, being the snot-nosed fanboy that he is, asked Ares a few too personal questions that made him remember parts of his past that he'd rather forget.
Ares, being upset but trying to hide it, wholly ignored Alicia's grand entrance and boldest attempt to "seduce" him until it was too late. Upset at Ares ignoring her (because gurl doesn't want to admit she did wish to woo Ares) Alicia leaves the room or at least tries to... if not for out boy Lancelot finally stepping up to the plate as Ares' rival! lol
I'm guessing Alicia and Lancelot met when they were kids and became good friends while Alicia was looking for her mom, and that's how he knows her as Ellie.

Fed-Kun's army
@Walter_vi_Britannia Yeah. I'm also a sucker for the childhood friend trope ( I know its not strictly a childhood friend relationship here but they knew each other as kids so it counts?) Lancelot seems like such a sweet boy.

@carolibarros That is very true. I can only assume he gave her a fake name or something.

@sxyc. Damn, Lancelot just stole all our hearts even though we know he's not endgame 😔. Ya know I'm getting kinda sick of the dark-haired deadly killer ML (no offence to Ares his hAnD TrEmOuRs are still very funny) but can we just have a sunny kind boy, please!

OH MY GOD LANCY IS SUCH A SWEETIE I LOVE HIMMM
I know he's just the second lead who'll be used for more romance-development between the two leads BUT I LOVE HIM ALREADY AHAHAHAHA. Also the infamous Lancelot is here, I wonder what'll happen next?

woot, finally time for the drama so the male lead stops hesitating XD

Users who are viewing this thread