Lonely Attack on a Different World - Vol. 5 Ch. 51 - Beating the intense heat with [Wind Magic]

Dex-chan lover
This is getting better and better on the chance of Ms Prez will truly be shocked when she saw MC together with Angelica showing with that kind of peaceful and comfortable place together with Angelica...

she's looking at the ring he gave

that means they're married already right?

cmon author

THEY HAVE TO BE MARRIED.

if they arent then make it official.

@Terrate

he didn't. as far as he knows, shes still a sack of living bones/skeleton.

the picture of angelicas face is just a re-used picture from the previous chapter where we (the readers) saw her face

you can tell because the picture has a different "background" idk how to explain it, but it's basically a memory/flashback for us readers with the weird lines etc, making it different from other panels on the page/in this chapter

Aggregator gang
technically the boss is no longer there so technically the boss should've been defeated technically speaking

Fed-Kun's army
errr since when did the girl in the suit of armour have a name, and when did the MC even see that she wasn't a skeleton? literally the last time we saw them he said "oh yeah the heat doesnt effect you because you are a skeleton!"

@Aelth maybe you didn't notice but he already read her name in the status , her name is angelica which mean she is a girl but he didn't know yet that she returned to her human form

The panel where Skeleton-waifu was looking at her gift.. straight into my kokoro

Aggregator gang
Prez might steer the wimp in mc (like chichi did for goku) but he becomes a full on chad when it counts and that's all that's matter and all I need to see. Frustrated as the prez maybe at times she is caring in her own way so I give her a benefit of a doubt every now and then and who knows she might even grow as a character in the long run. As long as mc keeps staying like this and not go full time wimpy this manga will have me as reader.

Users who are viewing this thread