Lonely Attack on a Different World - Vol. 6 Ch. 71 - Becoming a Member of the Class

"When a mass upload happened"
e99cef8c371ea57159491e228c3085861a808068773e4fd9254aac29a24097f7.jpg

WE NEED SOME MASSS UPLOAD!!

Group Leader
He uploaded it before me, guess a power uploader has taken interest in our releases again 🤔
Anyway more chapters hopefully this week waiting on editors for all kinds of stuff 🤷‍♂️

Thanks for the update! Comments below be mentioning mass upload (as much as I want to for it to be the case, I think the translators would work harder if the focus was still on Angelica)

Dex-chan lover
I need them to be way way way way happier, and have their mouth way more open.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
this is such a nothing story
it isnt even worth reading the text anymore

Fnl

They were defeating lvl 40 monsters not that long ago.....how are they struggling against lvl 10 golens

@SymmbolZ
mass upload literally means having 3 or 5 chapters upload in a single day
sometimes in manhwa their mass upload is up to 15 chapters in a single day

Dex-chan lover
@Fnl
Because their dumb asses went at rocks, steel and iron, with swords. Got frustrated they were not getting an immediate effect, and gave up too quickly is my guess. Seems like all the training did was just get them to just keep doing it until they finally are able to brute force it by slowly and literally chipping away at it.

Maybe this isn't how that world works, but if I swing a sword at solid metal or a rock, the sword gets chipped and dulled way faster than that rock or metal gets destroyed. And depending on the material's hardness, their swords may not even be able to scratch it.

We can assume that their hightened physical abilities can bridge the gap to an extent, but maybe that day of training really did a lot for then too. Idk. Levels seem to work oddly and inconsistent in this world. Almost as if the story can't decide if skills or levels matter most in determining one's ability, so they just mixed and matched them here and there until there is no power scale to speak of besides MC being clearly better, but who knows by how much exactly?

Users who are viewing this thread