Love Agency - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Business Partnership

Dex-chan lover
Did we ever get an explanation for what Kon investigated about Mari that caused her to go "oh no, this could be harder than I thought"? I remember she said something like that in chapter... 8, but then idk if there was any real follow up. I think there was a bit explained about Mari's back story, but maybe not that much.

Dex-chan lover
SO SO GLAD this manga is starting to hit every chapter. I admit, I doubted early on but glad I stuck with because Aka is finally cooking consistently again 👌 🔥 🔥 🔥

Dex-chan lover
I dunno manga each time I read this I'm always cringing at the weirdly indulgent afterword that is 20% the length of the whole chapter
At least it's only after the chapter.
I complained on one of the boards about a scanlation group of a webtoon filling 20% of it with whining to read it on their own page, particularly with the webtoon reading making it pretty much impossible to skip that.
Was one of the reasons I ditched it, given it was also dipping in quality

Dex-chan lover
Again, appreciate how straightforward she is.

At this point, Mari and Seki have a more substantial relationship. It's a friendship, not a romantic relationship, though.

That sort of teasing is absolutely good. Keep doing that, Kon!

So, the strategy is to lead by example. Pretty bold of her. Or a way to explore that part of her own self.

Kon wins again.

We need a futher details on mari's parents, because so far her mistrust of men just makes her seem like a dumbass without common sense
She is a dumbass without common sense, though. Mostly because of her shitty mother.

I just hope nothing goes horribly wrong...
You had to set the flag... Now we can all blame you when something inevitably goes horribly wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread