Love Agency - Ch. 34 - Business Partnership

Dex-chan lover
They need a whole team to fix Mari, and even then you still wonder if they can actually do it

Dex-chan lover
Did we ever get an explanation for what Kon investigated about Mari that caused her to go "oh no, this could be harder than I thought"? I remember she said something like that in chapter... 8, but then idk if there was any real follow up. I think there was a bit explained about Mari's back story, but maybe not that much.
Ahhh that'll become a thing in like 80 chapters 🥴

Group Leader
I gotta say, at first I was also annoyed by way too many afterword pages. But now I kinda enjoy them, it's funny slowly seeing the TL group lose their mind. Thanks for the translation you doofuses
Why you calling me a doofus

Dex-chan lover
Did we ever get an explanation for what Kon investigated about Mari that caused her to go "oh no, this could be harder than I thought"? I remember she said something like that in chapter... 8, but then idk if there was any real follow up. I think there was a bit explained about Mari's back story, but maybe not that much.
Yeah, same here
Forget it, now I remember and made no sense at the time. Like, her mother was wrong so she lost the trust on man? Like, what? It's seems there some missing pieces

Dex-chan lover
I dunno manga each time I read this I'm always cringing at the weirdly indulgent afterword that is 20% the length of the whole chapter
Well, do be honest, I don't read it. But I also don't complain.
Let them do what they want, some people read it and like, and other people ignore it.
Now, I can't see any reason for complaining about it.

Group Leader
Well, do be honest, I don't read it. But I also don't complain.
Let them do what they want, some people read it and like, and other people ignore it.
Now, I can't see any reason for complaining about it.
aint nobody complaining I'm just sayin it's cringe

Double-page supporter
What a power move! Kon is a really sneaky one. Stay strong, Pon! Survive...!

Dex-chan lover
aint nobody complaining I'm just sayin it's cringe
And it's not a necessary comment.
Sorry, but I was already in the translation side. Criticism pointing out mistakes generally are welcome, but if you don't like the afterword, you can just ignore it.
Calling cringe is totally unnecessary

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh that'll become a thing in like 80 chapters 🥴
Yeah, same here
Forget it, now I remember and made no sense at the time. Like, her mother was wrong so she lost the trust on man? Like, what? It's seems there some missing pieces
OK I went back and re-read it and now I remember. Mari's mum cheated on her dad, then left him, and Mari went with her mum instead of her dad. (Why??) Then her dad dies before Mari can ever apologise to him after realising that she made a huge mistake. So that's why she wants to be a puppet controlled by Kon; she has incredible guilt over her choice, and doesn't want to or is even incapable of taking responsibility for making choices. If someone else makes choices for her, she doesn't have to feel guilty if the choices are wrong.

As for her fear of men... I mean it was partly explained at the start that her upbringing involved almost no contact with guys, so she's not used to being around them, and going to a co-ed school around the time she hits puberty certainly makes it worse. Add to that it seems like her mum has given Mari a complex by warning Mari to never fall in love with flashy guys... for some unknown reason? I mean mum was the one that cheated on dad, so why is mum warning about getting involved with guys?? The story would make a lot more sense if the dad cheated.

Also it sorta seems like Mari has just magically become better at talking to guys? At some point she seems to have become fine with interacting with both Seki and Pon, even after Pon became all buff and manly. Idk, I think there's potential here, but so far the writing/story is not impressing me that much, ESPECIALLY considering the reputation that Aka has.

Of course, all of this said, I'm complaining about a manga that I'm reading for free and is being translated for free, so who cares what I think, lol.

Dex-chan lover
i cant wait until aka learns the word situationship, or its japanese equivalent

Dex-chan lover
They're so good at they're job that they themselves have more development than their clients

Users who are viewing this thread