Love Agency - Ch. 34 - Business Partnership

Dex-chan lover
And now we're on the run. It was already picking up when the girl left for the North Pole and we saw that trio. Its all going uphill from here.

Aka Akasaka's gone COOK now

Dex-chan lover
OK I went back and re-read it and now I remember. Mari's mum cheated on her dad, then left him, and Mari went with her mum instead of her dad. (Why??) Then her dad dies before Mari can ever apologise to him after realising that she made a huge mistake. So that's why she wants to be a puppet controlled by Kon; she has incredible guilt over her choice, and doesn't want to or is even incapable of taking responsibility for making choices. If someone else makes choices for her, she doesn't have to feel guilty if the choices are wrong.

As for her fear of men... I mean it was partly explained at the start that her upbringing involved almost no contact with guys, so she's not used to being around them, and going to a co-ed school around the time she hits puberty certainly makes it worse. Add to that it seems like her mum has given Mari a complex by warning Mari to never fall in love with flashy guys... for some unknown reason? I mean mum was the one that cheated on dad, so why is mum warning about getting involved with guys?? The story would make a lot more sense if the dad cheated.

Also it sorta seems like Mari has just magically become better at talking to guys? At some point she seems to have become fine with interacting with both Seki and Pon, even after Pon became all buff and manly. Idk, I think there's potential here, but so far the writing/story is not impressing me that much, ESPECIALLY considering the reputation that Aka has.

Of course, all of this said, I'm complaining about a manga that I'm reading for free and is being translated for free, so who cares what I think, lol.
hum... What if her mother created a narrative like she was seduced (flashy guys)

Group Leader
And it's not a necessary comment.
Sorry, but I was already in the translation side. Criticism pointing out mistakes generally are welcome, but if you don't like the afterword, you can just ignore it.
Calling cringe is totally unnecessary
You know what else is unnecessary? A 5 page afterword. Don't be hypocritical, let's just agree to disagree

Dex-chan lover
I gotta say, at first I was also annoyed by way too many afterword pages. But now I kinda enjoy them, it's funny slowly seeing the TL group lose their mind. Thanks for the translation you doofuses
Yeah, it's overkill, but a little amusing, and no harm done. My brain's rotting, but it was rotting from other things anyway.

For the record, the kinds of credit pages that do bother me are the 1-pagers where the scanlator makes some rude or vulgar comments about the characters, in a large font that catches you by surprise and is hard to avoid reading. Like, they derive pleasure from utilizing scanlations just to make their offensive opinions the loudest. Different from scanlators just being goofy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread