Love Agency - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - Successful Weight Loss

Dex-chan lover
Who is he? What manga is this? We're all equally confused 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Well he usually wear sunglasses so we can’t see his face. It’s understandable to not recognize him.

And yeah, I am really neutral for this manga. Unlike Kaguya sama where it’s funny with likeable characters and Oshi no Ko where it’s interesting with amazing story. There is no high selling point for this manga. The characters are kinda unique but not making me wanted to support them.

Nah, he was cuter before. You should exorcise to stay healthy, but losing weight to make a girl like you isn't right. She's the one who needed to get over her dislike of fat people.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, he looks good.

Is "hidden slut" some Japanese slang? Since it doesn't follow the description given. Nor her, really.

Mari's not that dumb. Both with her view of the girl she was thinking of, and the horrible idea. Foxy's too stubborn to take something like that if you throw it at her face. She needs to come to the conclusion herself.

Although her own idea is a bit... situational?

Fashion change for impression is really only good if that's how you want to dress from that point and onwards. Unless you have a specific reason to dress up for some occasion.

"They don't have to perfectly match what I want."
That's probably the most profound things she's ever said.

"Still somewhat cool."
He's scored some points. She's getting there. But more importantly, she's interacting with him properly, with her own values, rather than something she picked up from others.

I like the cut to the exhausted fox.

She did the "who are you?" reaction. And that's at a place where she expected him, and knew it was him. So I find that weird. So probably not literal.

You should exorcise to stay healthy, but losing weight to make a girl like you isn't right.
I'd say it depends. If that's what you want to do, then sure. Most people make some kind of concessions to make people like them, and losing weight isn't an illegal one, especially since it's a healthy one. The trick with this one is keeping it up, although from what we've seen of him, that shouldn't be a huge issue unless he changes.

Dex-chan lover
Fox girl can also throw the "I liked him fat more" next chapter, who knows

Dex-chan lover
Nah, he was cuter before. You should exorcise to stay healthy, but losing weight to make a girl like you isn't right. She's the one who needed to get over her dislike of fat people.
Which one is easier though? Changing a core preference of someone else or not eating like a pig?

Users who are viewing this thread