Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The Pride of Demons.

Dex-chan lover
lol what how did that useless fake hero even end up there hope they get sacrificed

Dex-chan lover
Every time I see her so far, that glasses-succubus feels like such a wasted character design. Even if she ends up being the puppet master behind the dumbass brother, using him for her own ends as the true enemy... it's not good enough with just that. If there isn't more to it, she'd still just be villain of the week, just waiting to get dunked on.

Dex-chan lover
@Red225

I think you're describing a diff isekai manga there

Hero can die in this one, as stated by princess in chap 9

That's why banada/fulio is the 198th hero summon

You think if they're immortal they would need to be summoned that constant?

Maybe its just me but I love the fact that not only did our MC become a faithful one women MC, but also that the women isn't useless. Like some stores give you either a house sitter character, or the character is just kinda there. Wish more fantasy manga that introduced a romantic interest would treat it like this. Way better than the will they won't dense fuckery for 100+ chapter

Aw man, I don't want the Demon Lord to lose his throne to that idiot of a brother.
Only going by the synopsis, of course... just inferring.

@Areo_Panda I agree. Both Fulio and Risu are good characters that work well together. It's rare to find a fantasy story in a male's perspective with a good lover that isn't the usual "oh no I am so weak and about to be killed, please save me" or the "You just saved me! Wait you pervert how dare you touch me but what is this I'm feeling" These female love interests are really annoying. I only like about 3 tsunderes and I hate all the rest. Most romance manga usually have multiple female love interests of a harem when I want to read about one female love interest. Fenrisu's and Fulio's relationship seems really good in my opinion and I really like that they have friends too. Also Fenrisu and Fulio are both cool in their own way and actually love and trust each other rather than being stupid aqnd indecisive fools. This is definitely one of my favourite manga. I really like reading romance manga in the male's perspective where both characters aren't annoying bitches and are actually good characters. I'm glad that the main characters are faithful because I have read to many mangas and manhwa where they aren't

Will the second rate hero dies this time? Or will he be rescued again? Seriously, rather than "Hero" he should be called "Damsel in Distress"

Fed-Kun's army
Lmfao I just realized that the F tier hero and his servant are just Jessie and James in an isekai. Might as well start blasting off again.

Fed-Kun's army
@codydub03
This can be a bit spoilary, I won't go into details that show why, so it shouldn't be that bad
A bit later on in the story, I think 1 of the old generals and the demon lord have a reason to show off their power, the wolfs power isn't bad, but it's nothing in comparison
Lets also add that gravity magics multiplier with space magic depends entirely on how strong it is, the stronger the enemy, the more easily they could break free/be unaffected from this, and if the race has wings and gravity inst crushingly high, they could just deal with it.

Aggregator gang
damn credit page, you know we weebs is weak if you call us "onii-chan"

Users who are viewing this thread