Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 6 Ch. 71 - Heroism Unleashed!! Peachy Heartful Charge!!

Dex-chan lover
Aww poor Shamiko is torn between wanting Momo fans and being Momo's number one fan. This is suddenly turning into If My Favourite Idol Made it to The Budoukan, I Would Die.

Momo is not one for aesthetics, but of course her stats are always amazing. I really liked how she was the center of reason in this chapter and searched for solutions. When Shamiko said Momo is "hot" I think it was more along the lines of cool. Because Momo taking the reins and acting heroic (like a knight) really turns Shamiko on lol

Gusion has become an E-book, so that means an alternate reality Gusion replaces the eliminated normal reality Gusion. Literally nothing they ever do is without purpose in this manga.

Ogura becoming obssessed with Momo due to their shared interest in specs and because she saved her so gallantly is really funny. That small "I really like your fragrance(aka: You smell good)" had me giggling. Aside from naturally feeling a bit jealous, like Shamiko usually does, she also feels inadequate for not supporting Momo and not thinking she was cool just because of appearances. As I said a long time ago, I think the best way for Shamiko to realize her feelings would be if someone forced her to confront them. If Momo is popular and gets other's attention Shamiko will realize that she takes Momo's attention and friendship for granted.

@Serenata
Season 1 covered Volume 1&2.... we are now almost done with Volume 6. We could be at season 3 by now, ya know?

Honestly wheels depend on friction to move. Without friction they will spin in place. Roller Skates don't rely on friction instead they try to minimise friction due to the accelerating forces being provided by the person. As a result with each stride the wheels want to allow you to go as far as possible without slowing down too much. But roller skates still require a small amount of friction to allow the rider to move at all, if there is no friction the wearer will be unable to apply accelerating forces to themself (without a jet engine or something) and hence will be kicking out their legs unable to do move. Meanwhile if the friction is negative, the wheel will continously spin in place without end or, the wheel will be forced backwards. The negative friction will force it to potentially go the opposite way to which its spin is trying to take it. This is because a forward spin relies on friction to move forward, if friction reverses, so will thy motion.
Ice skates would be best suited to a negative friction.

Dex-chan lover
I want to hear the insert song for Momo's transformation, and I want to hear it now.

I'm also going to use the word "beautility" from now on.

Dex-chan lover
when did Shamiko got that ribbon on her Crisis Management Form?
you can see it well on page 4 on the bottom right panel, i dont remember when she got it, or why

@LLENN
Shamiko literally always had that ribbon since the earliest chapters. The only difference is that she now has Mikan's tangerine themed tracker on it. Maybe that's why you suddenly noticed it?

@nyanpass
You need to get your brain checked out.

New ship rising ! Momo x Sion ! Yuko, you better look out and start making moves on your girl before she's swept away ! XD

Dex-chan lover
Everyone forget about Gosenzo! Lilith had to return to statue and I guess she need new body now. Do they have material to recreate it?
As usual color pages are amazing. Well, just like everything about this manga. The only bad thing is we have to wait for new chapters

@CookieMonster
What? Lilith only let her soul go into the statue. She didn't lose her body. Lilith is technically both in the statue and the vessel, you know? That's why she needs to keep the statue with her.

Dex-chan lover
@BugDemon
But I don't see her in last panels of chapter with everyone, and she said herself "I ended up returning to this lame statue" with anger. Can her body vessel exists without her?

@CookieMonster
You also didnt see the statue after the panel where they returned from the portal, so that's not any evidence, now is it? Lilith doesn't like the statue, so even returning to it temporarily is still annoying.
Lilith is just projected into the vessel. She can technically see stuff from both points of view. I bet she just shifted her focus back to the statue.

If Lilith actually lost her vessel the story would have made a bigger deal out of it. Shamiko didn't even care and instead apologized for using her like a prop. Even if nobody else cared, Shamiko would.

Chapter 72 shows that Lilith still has her body, so she apparently just temporarily de-possessed it.
Then again, a lot of other things were going on in that chapter that didn't quite add up...

Users who are viewing this thread