Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 6 Ch. 76 - Coming to Light! Peachy's Past, Part 2

Fed-Kun's army
oh no please dont make this a retarded "time travel" manga, or why could suika even see Shamiko

@nyanpass
Maybe don't insult the intelligence of things (especially not with a slur) when you can't understand something rather simple. It's clear that some part of Suika is still inside of Momo, and thus just as young Momo can perceive Shamiko, so can Suika.

Aggregator gang
LET'S GO!!!
This series doesn't disappoint, hell fucking yeah.

@nyanpass
Because, like Ugallu, she is scattered and concentration on her presence make her actually appear

Dex-chan lover
So what's sealed under the tree is probably whatever "calamity" came to the town 10 years ago, where Sakura was reduced to a core in the first place. Perhaps Joshua was sealed as part of a bargain to use the reward cards to defeat that calamity and the ones this chapter were the leftovers.

What I don't understand is the top right panel on the last page. When Suika says "You finally came out." Is that an awkward translation or is she referring to Shamiko in the memory or something?

Aggregator gang
Also, I appreciate Joshua cheering them on from the sidelines.

Dex-chan lover
i want my gay demons and magical girls back....

But for real that was terrifying holy shit well fucking play author-san, some jokes now won't probably be jokes anymore given the new context, momo being so quiet about her past now kinda fits since it's soo fucking dark

Dex-chan lover
@GurrenPrime5 "I perceive this person as saying a word I think can only be used as hateful so I'll defend the people who don't care that they said that word even if they don't want me to"
"After all they should be thankful for saintly me thinking of what's best for them without their input"
"I mean I know/heard of at least one person who is (insert most recently decided objectify term for retardation) say that it hurts their feelings"
"Who cares that someone else convinced them they are worthless victim that can't defend themselves"
Seriously stop looking down on people just because they are retarded they are people too it's rude as hell to think they need you to defend them.
Especially from someone not even talking to them or even about them.

Dex-chan lover
I love this dark timeline they've shifted the story into although I'd like to meet all these nice demons the crazy one killed. I wonder if they'll be brought back somehow.
Still main antagonist finally showing is pretty damn hype!

@ilikepi31415: Suika couldn't get close to the tree, so she couldn't reach Momo who was right next to it until Momo lowered her guard thinking that Suika was gone for good.

Dex-chan lover
I've always hated the trope of someone else choosing to erase people's memories to spare them the pain, which frequently gets played as an act of kindness in manga. I can't express how glad I am that this portrays it being as evil as it ought to be.

Dex-chan lover
Wow when the plot actually thickens. Didn't expect to see flesh melting in a cute yuri magical girl manga. Hory sheet.

Aggregator gang
I really freaking liked this chapter. This is probably the only 4-koma I've seen with a real story like this.

Dex-chan lover
HOOOOLY CRAP
The way the mangaka uses panels sometimes is so cool
What a heavy chapter

@Lioslin
1: I am a mentally ill person. Sure, I don’t have Down syndrome specifically, but as somebody who’s had to deal with being called that word anyway as a child, I think it’s within my right to be offended.
2: speaking of which why are you more offended by my comment than I was by nyanpass’s comment? I did nothing to insult you, I just pointed out to somebody making a dumb comment that they had no reason to insult the mangaka’s intelligence, and made a snide comment that their word choice sucked as well. Then you come in with some goddamned essay like I directly challenged you to a duel of wits. Just shut up. I ain’t going to be dealing with your bs, so any attempt to argue with me further will immediately result in being blocked. I don’t have the patience for you alt-right dipshits.

Users who are viewing this thread