Made in Abyss - Vol. 13 Ch. 69.5 - Volume Extras

Have we seen the characters on page 15 before?
They seem familiar but I can't place them
I feel like the bottom one is Tepaste as a child... It seems to me that it ties up her bond to the Priestess (or Gronze?)

Dunno about that later part of this extra, still very hard to interpret what Tsukushi means by this and how this parallel plot impacts the story is certainly not clear to me :fml:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you tsukushiGOD for the blessed lore on how the juvenile twins swap their panties and need to bare their breasts or else they will HECKING DIE
In his defense, he’s at least consistent to that little detail when you remember that practically everyone in Srajo’s party has their front exposed, hell even twins that don’t wear anything directly over their backs probably due to the prosthetics, at least wear cloaks.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe nna-chan is fucking dead.
I imagine a possible setup where now dead nanachi is searching for mitty among the souls and the main party is dragging her corpse around to revive her somehow.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks I viewed this chapter now the police are questioning me

Dude, what the hell?

We couldn't just have one normal extra chapter could we? Not even one?

Double-page supporter
Because the author is a pedophile, that's literally why
Fun fact: Kentaro Miura, author of Berserk was openly a lolicon and vocal defender of loli art. He also drew uncensored little girl slit on Berserk, something Tsukushi never did even in doujinshi. Funny thing how looking like an ugly bastard changes how people judge you.

Users who are viewing this thread