Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai ~Kyou Kara Jiyuu na Shokunin Life~

What is the difference between the two "Magic Artisan"?

Will both of them have more chapter or only one will survive?

This is based on a light novel, right? Anyone knows what it's called? I'm wondering if someone translated it.

Group Leader
@liszst the LN is just the first part of the title (before the ~~s), and as far as I've seen, no one has picked it up sadly.

whys there 2 of this ? https://mangadex.org/title/36830/magic-artisan-dahliya-won-t-hang-her-head-dahliya-wilts-no-more/comments/

Group Leader
@ryuu3rs cause they're two separate adaptations by two different artists in two different genres at two different publishing companies that happen to be running concurrently one day apart.

Double-page supporter
this is the one where we see her getting over the piece of shit, while the other one she is meeting the piece of shit? HAHAHAHHAHAA

Dex-chan lover
Everyone here is
bashing Tobias right now.
Actions I approve.

So this covers the period after "Dahliya Wilts No More" huh? Well, fuck Tobias, he shouldn't have gotten the house. Or at least not until he's able to pay off the money he owes Dahliya (if he owes her, I believe he owes 50 gold but I might have just read too fast to actually register the words)

Fed-Kun's army
Can't be bothered to read the prequel (or is this the sequel? whatever)

Damnit! This one was bloody awesome! I seriously hope they continue making this adaptation! I'm rather terrified to read the other adaptation for fear it won't measure up! This one definitely deserves a 10!

So this guy want to earn symphaty that way? because he has a inferiority complex? fuck him he doesnt deserve it

@siscon

Both adaptations more or less tell the same story, just with a focus on different details. For instance, Dahlia Wilts No More better covers Dahlia's younger years, including how she came about with her inventions and how she became Scumbag Tobias' fiancee. However, as of its current scanlation it does also cover the annullment of the engagement, which this particular manga covered in Chapter 1.

Users who are viewing this thread