Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai ~Kyou Kara Jiyuu na Shokunin Life~

Dex-chan lover
do i start with this or the other one? or are they both the same story starting at the same time?

Dex-chan lover
Why the heck are there 2 versions?
https://mangadex.org/title/36829/magic-artisan-dahliya-won-t-hang-her-head-a-free-craftsman-life-from-now-on
and
https://mangadex.org/title/36830/magic-artisan-dahliya-won-t-hang-her-head-dahliya-wilts-no-more

So which one is better or should I read both?

@monkey123 this version is a little bit further into the story. But I like the other more because of the details. I suppose everyone has their own preferences.

Yes! This chapter is amazing! I love their dynamic! Also, they're starting out as great friends. Great! Ahhh, this is the best~ they're both so chill, it only makes the later realization better imo :3

holy shit a quick get to gether is sooooooooooooo refreshing in the world of "eh i dont know, im so unsure, oh man we just cant... be... together"

its much nicer having this quick and snappy build up. hopefully they get together quickly and the story goes with them being in an established stable relation ship and the tension is from stuff outside the romance. it would be soooo refreshing.

The other series seems way better. The other manga a is just better at his craft. They're a better storyteller.
I recommend skipping this one in favor of the other. Read it if you can't get enough of the other series.

Ch. 3 you get some scenes from the point of view of other characters that increases the depth of the characters. Light novels rely too much on the single pov of the protagonist. Sometimes the protagonist barely talks and it is just his internal monologue that doubles as narration. At least this story has this ocasional change of perspective.

I really like this. A character that wants to changes themselves and a love interest that not worried about how they look pursuing what they want. Too bad about the slow updates.

Users who are viewing this thread