Magic Artisan Dahlia Wilts No More

What is the difference between the two "Magic Artisan"?

Will both of them have more chapter or only one will survive?

Why was chapter 1 uploaded separately? It looks like it takes place after chapter 0 here, so.....??

Group Leader
@petitetacos cause they're two separate adaptations by two different artists at two different publishing companies that happen to be running concurrently one day apart.

Dex-chan lover
@Solistia ah, I see, I thought that maybe it was a "You start at chapter XX and we'll start at chapter 1. Together we will adapt the whole thing"

so "dahliya wilts no more" the story before "a free craftman life from now on"
or 100% different story/alternate story?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, wait, wait. We've got a series (I'm guessing LN and/or WN) and this same one series is being adapted by two different mangaka at the same time, one aiming at Seinen the other aiming at Josei? What???
On a side note, how did that licensing even happen?

Ohh, I just saw there’s two of this adaptations of this novel??? Well either way I’m favoring this one so far.

Dex-chan lover
Two pararell adaptations? well it's nowhere near as confusing as when maoyuu did that (what was that one, like 5 series at the same time, ffs)

People aren’t going to like this new chapter cause it going to be similar to the other story

Double-page supporter
Why does this version is a lot slower than the other? This one only get to 1.2 while the other one already chapter 3.

To be honest, after reading both version, I really like this version better.

The story is much rich, the other version is skipping many details and go straight to the main event. Hence, this version will be slower, and I mean alot..
In 3 chapters out there, the Seinen version had not even reached half of the Joshei version.

Both have different approach really targetted for Joshei and Seinen, such as the drawing and the storyline.

@Avenger88id 1 chapter of Joshei version is as long as Seinen version.
To compare, 1 chapter in Joshei version is covered in 2 parts in Seinen version.

To be clear, not one is better than other, but ai love the story richness of Seinen version.
Joshei version is great for a quick reading

Contributor
When I started reading both versions, I thought one was going to cover the time of the engagement in full detail, and the other the time period after the engagement.

Sort of like a before/after thing, you know? One would be more melancholic, showing happy times that you know end in heartbreak. The other would be more optimistic, a tale that starts at her lowest point and show her climbing up.

Now it turns out they both cover everything, but one is basically an abridged series that spoils the more indepth series.

WHY?

Users who are viewing this thread