Mainichi Ie ni Kuru Gal ga Kyorikan Zero Demo Yasashiku nai - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Of course the sister is a stacked beauty but hey you got no complaints for me. Things about dieting is that just burning calories isn't enough, you got to change your eating habits like eat lean proteins say grilled chicken or fish. Utsuki is being proactive & I feel that pain of having rid of all your snacks & sweets. Hope we see the progress in lieu of an immediate time skip. Thanks for the translations.

Group Leader
Fellas, am I the weird one for wanting the girl to remain chubby?
Like once, just once I want to have my chubby anime girl actually remain chubby :meguuusad:

Also she looks great like that
I want her to remaing chubby, but the guy to get ripped.
It's a matter of your own preferences, but I'd like to recommend you to read a different manga.
The main protagonist in Danberu doesn't get slimmer by working out, she gets stronger instead.

Supporter
Of course the sister is a stacked beauty but hey you got no complaints for me. Things about dieting is that just burning calories isn't enough, you got to change your eating habits like eat lean proteins say grilled chicken or fish. Utsuki is being proactive & I feel that pain of having rid of all your snacks & sweets. Hope we see the progress in lieu of an immediate time skip. Thanks for the translations.
How many chapters until Fuwa collapses because of excessive calorie / nutrition cut backs?

Dex-chan lover
The best part about cutting is the week (or however long) the maintenance phase is after, don't need to be deathly afraid of junk food anymore during maintenance

Dex-chan lover
Thanks of the TL! I like this series, but a couple of things just don't make sense.

So they ran with an average speed of 4.2km/h? Here are some average WALKING speeds to compare how ridiculous that is:
AgeKilometers per hour (km/h)
<304.82 km/h
30–394.54 km/h
40–494.54 km/h
50–594.43 km/h
>604.34 km/h
>653.42 km/h
[source]
How is my average speed only 4 kilometers per hour? That's almost like walking, isn't it?
Sure, it's almost like walking, but I really hope she didn't think that it was actually faster. They "ran" slower than an average 60-year-old walks. The good news is that they'd beat a 65-year-old in a race! (only if the 65-year-old would walk though, it's a completely different matter if they tried to run)

The other thing is that she really doesn't look that fat, or at least the drawing are really inconsistent. Compare her body on pages 13, 16, and 20. Looking at her body, she's overweight at best, or slightly obese. Japanese strict beauty standards are one thing, but real impact on her health and running ability/form shouldn't be this big at this stage.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread