Mainichi Ie ni Kuru Gal ga Kyorikan Zero Demo Yasashiku nai - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
unless she's 4'10" or something.
If the screen on page 21 showing '170' is her height in centimeters, then she's pretty tall (5'7") and has healthy BMI.
I guess manga girls are too fat already if they aren't literally rail thin.

Dex-chan lover
That's like 145lbs, which is hilarious because she's drawn like she weighs like 200lbs or more I swear, unless she's 4'10" or something.
Given that the average Asian height for Japanese School girls is 5'2, with a weight of 157.9(or 53.1 KG), she's actually below average weight.

That being said, the architect in me wants to see her get frustrated with the game, and slide further into laziness and snacks.

Dex-chan lover
I knew someone like that who was stubborn enough to set their RingFit to the highest difficulty despite being couch potato. Bastard almost got hospitalised...

Group Leader
Good take on meat and fats but it slipped a bit at the carbs.
The consensus in health are 45%-65% of daily kcal intake in carbs and at max 30% in fats.

But it's really hard to even get in that 45-65 range even when willing, carbs only generate 4 kcal per gram.

You don't really have to limit carbs intake, just eat good, (lots of vegetables, fruits and low fat meat) and count calories.

Group Leader
im shorter than her
:meguuusad:
np, she is pretty tall for a girl.
Use this calc https://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
Set your info and activity level and try to begin at a moderate cut, about 80% of the giving value, see how this fits with you.

This site has good sugestions in menus https://www.eatthismuch.com
Jack Ovens yt channel is pretty good too.

Just go easy with some weight lifting to stay active and go adapiting from there, all the bests, and remember, drink water!

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually looking forward to seeing our boy get really fit and confident. He's a good kid and knows what to do to lose weight while putting in the work, makes me cheer for him.

Yeah, the Gal's an idiot, but she'll learn next chapter for sure xD

Contributor
She's gonna get Ring Fit'd?
I think the legal minimum age for marriage for females in japan is 16 and 18 for males so there's probably a couple of years before we reach that part of the story at the minimum, A slight digression but under certain bylaws it used to be 13 for females although i believe they brought the whole country to 16 a few years ago.

--

Surprisingly the advice is actually somewhat decent.

Dex-chan lover
Yes ring fit will beat your ass if you are not careful

I eagerly await a sequel

Users who are viewing this thread