Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Jealousy and Hy…

Yo, what is with the visual quality of the images this chapter. It's suddenly a lot worse than the previous ones.

Dex-chan lover
this is full on trash 100%... I need to turn off my brain more to start enjoying this.

Aggregator gang
It's not “childhood friends are destined to lose” it's more like “If a female lead's name or title is in the title she's destined to win” That's romance series 101.

I prefer the childhood friend tho. And...Why did she bring a drill to school?

Dex-chan lover
I can't read this 'cause it's creepy and wrong and sick. However, I will read out of curiosity

If she turns out to be a total M and gets off on whatever mean shit he says, that'd fit with how degenerate this trash is

No harem tag tho, only incest is wincest, so we'll probs lose the only potentially decent character next chapter....

but I still can't look way from this car crash

Hello my fellow dumpster divers I came from below and wow I still have to reach this low in the garbage dump also that drill is lit

This is probably the second worst manga I have ever read but dear lord do I pick it up whenever it updates.... I gotta know how deep the rabbit hole goes...

Contributor
plz, author, don't invent that childhood friend likes the little sister. Please don't!

Oh god, which one is the right choice, the critically acclaimed childhood friend or the award-winning step-sister? 😱

Users who are viewing this thread