Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Jealousy and Hy…

@mip nah that wasn't what had happened bruh. He was imagining what would most likely happen since he thinks that she views him as only a friend when in reality she actually likes him as in wanting to be boyfriend and girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
if i had to choose i wouldn't pick the sister. she brings a drill to school

HOW????????

Dex-chan lover
lmao this is miserable.
Also lmao the shot of her soaking.

this is trash.......and im a raccoon. I guess ill stay and see where this goes (for the memes or something)🙃

Dex-chan lover
I hope he really does it, and brutally at that, to the point where she leaves with her hopes and dreams shattered so thoroughly that it makes me cringe as I read it.

Of course, hope is one thing, and expectancy is another. She'll just remain as mandatory competition I'm guessing, and it'll just go a bunch of places you could put on a bingo card and win every time.

Group Leader
@Manakete Should return to its quality from the prior chapters after this one! The higher quality raws weren't put out just yet for some reason

Dex-chan lover
also he's way stronger then his sister idk why he can't bring her in to the police

LMAO THE META CRINGE IS SO STRONG THAT EVEN MC LAUGHS BETWEEN LINES 🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂

How she have a cordless drill everywhere she goes. Is prepping a quarter pipe for a bbq and ready to go kicking some footy?

Users who are viewing this thread