Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 329 - Fear And Excitement

Dex-chan lover
I can't be the only one that smells another Kirio bomb in regards to that festival.

Baal already knows Iruma is human, so I'm not sure if I'm just seeing looming shadows encroaching on Silvia, or if it's just my imagination and this was supposed to be p1-p19 side by side comparison that foreshadows the birth of the Underworld's first mangaka.

Supporter
I can't remember if it was explained before that Iruma was an assistant to the mangaka of Hatsukoi Memories? If not, that is a good plotwist (please ignore this if it was indeed explained before).

Silvia development? Sign me up, fam.
I think it was said back when the books were first introduced. Though honestly, it was probably the authors way of explaining why Iruma had time to read manga as a slave lol

Dex-chan lover
She definitely looks cuter without the Vegeta hairstyle.
She might even get Iruma going a little doki doki at this rate.
That’d be a ridiculous four way relationship with Ameri and Chima going for Iruma and him going for Silvia. And Eiko going for both Iruma and Amelie I guess.

Dex-chan lover
On another note, fear and excitement are really two sides of the same coin. The human brain can’t differentiate between fear and anxiety and excitement and tension really. For the brain, it’s all just stress.

Dex-chan lover
Nice that Iruma being a manga assistant is helping with the haunted house idea.

Silvia has now become my favorite among the first year students. She's so adorable!!:win:

Users who are viewing this thread