Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 329 - Fear And Excitement

Dex-chan lover
I know that something will probably happen at the festival but I hope that Ameri and Iruma get their haunted house time together. Thanks for the chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
Her dad could've lied to hide the truth though.
He definitely lied the series is what, at maximum ten years old? unless time travel shenanigans are occurring which I really hope no time travel gets involved.

It would be a hilarious, and adorable, twist if Mairimashita! Iruma-kun turns out to be the official history of Demon King Iruma as written by the Sabnock family.

Dex-chan lover
He definitely lied the series is what, at maximum ten years old? unless time travel shenanigans are occurring which I really hope no time travel gets involved.
Who knows, if they found their way through dimensional cracks between the two worlds, they may have become miss aligned with the timeline.

Aggregator gang
Remember the art club member who was taken aback by the compliment for the battler poster in last chapter? I feel like Sylvia might be connected to that/person

Dex-chan lover
iruma helping a young demoness discover her passion? oh god it's happening again, no stopping the rizz train

just checked, it's established all the way back in ch11, the very first time iruma and ameri interact.
318 chapters ago... ain't no way i'm gonna remember that little detail then.

Dex-chan lover
From the looks of that flashback, that was one, if not the only, friendly work environments Iruma was a part of.
On this flashback, yeah maybe. But I remember when iruma and Ameri first meet, iruma recall his time at work was and it's not good recall.

But hey, who know, for now I'm just going with the fact Ameri mom was devil in spirit.

Supporter
Sylvia_the_cutest_death_note_writer.jpg

So freaking cute, she might be my new third favorite after Amelie and Shiida
Before that panel, my ranking was Clara > Shiida > Silvia, but that moved her up a rank!

Users who are viewing this thread