Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 331 - Strays

Dex-chan lover
I want the bagworm and slime mold, but I do empathize with her brother~ He'll have to find out that she became acquainted with Iruma-kun.

Dex-chan lover
The moment she was shown I knew she would end up with Iruma somehow. 'Tis the way of this series.

Dex-chan lover
I was sure that Nishi-sensei was cooking when she showed only Marnie's back and profile a few chapters ago.
Marnie is adorable. She'll probably give in to Iruma's charms.

Also, what if Beem-senpai is a hot senpai underneath all that hair?
I'm sure they're the first fifth year student mentioned/seen so far.

Aggregator gang
Ooooh what a small world! Glad to see a new addition (or two?) to the harem. I don't remember how the school uniforms of the fourth-sixth year are like~ Looking forward to the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Osamu's ability to craft a character that I'd die for in the span of a chapter is nothing short of wonderous. I would kill for her, she's so precious.

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for Garson (that's gonna take some getting used to) to find out about this

Dex-chan lover
I forgot... how many years the demon's education system had again? Was it ever mentioned?

Some interesting new characters... Harem Master Iruboy new candidates XD.
I know supposedly it's supposed to be like middle school to the end of highschool, according to the author, so maybe 5 or 6 years 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Then let's hope he is a shota.
Idk, they seem to be too big for that, I'm thinking cool and suave like Kalego under all that hair, assuming we see any more, might very well be something like Cousin Itt from the Addams family, nothing but hair and hands basically.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of cool to realize there's a whole battler built around lending support to the other battlers during the battler party. Makes sense it's the Arts Battler two since they'd have craftsmen to lend out, which would be very necessary for some of the stuff the other battlers build.

Dex-chan lover
  • First of all, Vine's family is destined to join Iruma's harem.
  • Second, how Marnie managed to successfully pass the Harvest Festival.
  • Thirdly, it is the first time we see a 5th year student.
  • And lastly, that 5th year student somewhat resembles cousin Itt from the Addams family, but also a certain yokai from the GeGeGe no Kitaro series. And Marnie, in terms of hair appearance and height, hypothetically speaking we can say that she would be somewhat similar to Mareanie.

Users who are viewing this thread