Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 354 - Mind Games King

Dex-chan lover
Hah, I freaking called it Mephisto's true motivations in all of this. It makes a lot of sense too, he's putting a lot of pressure on Iruma to be king because this is just as much a test of whether or not Iruma can think for himself, much like how Iruma needs to put someone in charge that can truly lead the many eared tribe instead of him. Thinking about it, that's something Delira was really good at, delegating his duties to others so he could just do whatever he felt like, he still did much for the people, but that's only because he had others help him take care of the busy work that otherwise would restrict his actions.

Dex-chan lover
Sasuga, Mephisto-sama.

I don't know how Nishi does it, but she makes all her arcs different and interesting, with different and colorful characters.

I hope this manga becomes some sort of One Piece and continues for many years.

Dex-chan lover
t58ui7.png

u9fw6s.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly makes sense, Iruma isn't gonna be at the tribe forever, so setting up someone who does the leading on-site for him is the better solution.

Why I feel like this Mephisto dude will be the 3rd faction, and will be the "King-maker" for Iruma to become the Demon king

Dex-chan lover
Iruma was never gonna be the king when you think about it, he doesn't like controlling the lives of others when they could live freely by their own desires instead. Making Nova the king was always gonna be the way he went, even if it meant failing the scala. Cause he would think that is what was best for the tribe.

Users who are viewing this thread