Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 16 Ch. 138 - Conditions to Bloom

Dex-chan lover
... Well, at least it seems like a normal-ish Sakura tree forest...
Apart from the fully grown immediately and fluttering Sakura leaves immediately

Ameri_Gendo_Pose_-_Copy.png

"When it comes to picking best boys, I'm the authority."

Wasn't that the missing demon king or something? The one where eiruma goes shopping with his Gramps, and the gramps tells a story.

Double-page supporter
@Ravelord2015
Remember the prophecy for the next Demon King

"He shall make one and all of his servants.
He shall form blood pacts and heal all demonkind.
He shall descend from a foreign realm,
And wear the golden ring of Solomon on his right hand."

He shall descend from foreign realm. Finding the least demon-like person. It's pretty obviously a trial to help find the next demon lord, probably set up by the last demon lord.

That makes sense plus he healed the guardian of the cut-throat valley so he’s kinda got a blood pact already ? The bird did let him sit on its head

Damn, this really makes me excited to see this all animated in the next season of the anime.

@Ravelord2015 the blood pact is more on referring to Iruma's familliar summoning (Kalego) while the heal is referring to the events like cutthroat bird valley, plant blooming etc.

Dex-chan lover
Crazy hard requirements
for a shitty talking leaf...
kinda reminds me.
Cruiser_Hull_Crystal_A_Bravais.png

In case nobody got it, this is the Crystal Cruiser from FTL, it is the hardest ship to unlock pre advance edition due to the extreme rng involved.

One would have to locate a stasis pod, find the "crew study" event to revive the pod's occupant, keep it alive until you find a crystal beacon and warp into a special zone; all in that order in each event's respective sectors. There is no guarantee that all of the events will show up...

Supporter
Nafra just used up all of the goodwill I had towards him when he jumped in between Iruma and Amelie.

Dex-chan lover
>NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE

-Iruma, totally having done that before: they don't think it be like it is, but it does.

Users who are viewing this thread