Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 20 Ch. 169 - The Demon King's Sound

Aggregator gang
They really had to get 666 just for the hell theme huh. If Iruma really becme the demon king I'd love to read his epic history book.

They get 13 points and lose, but suddenly the 1 turns into a 6. Yeah, I think imma sue. 🤡

Dex-chan lover
Sabnock will lose his virginity later

Poro is sure a nit picker, I really thought that he's going to give them 1 at all lol

Double-page supporter
Damn Iruma needs to practice more but learning the piano in a week is pretty damn difficult.

"They had us in the first half, not gonna lie."

I did think he was actually going to give them a One just because of his petty jealousy and anger; partly towards the Principal of course.

But I'm glad he undid it. I'd like the slight explanation to be that he never had thing to Score 6 in the first place, so he had to edit one. But it was just for the rebound again; something this story is a bit guilty of overusing. I mean, that did just happen in the treasure hunt with them suddenly winning because of the pot.

Overall though, I kind of hope we get to understand who the Demon King really was as time goes on. He almost doesn't seem to be like the others and it's strange that all of his appearances in flashbacks seem to all have him at the same age. He didn't die of old age, I'd assume, and it's possible he's always kind of looked like that, but I doubt it. Grandpa looks old, after all. Anywho, now to see what they won...

Users who are viewing this thread