Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 20 Ch. 174 - Black and White Demons

This is the second part where i want to choke that gay neck. The other one during chapter 142.

And we are 6 chapter away from the latest raw... LET'S GOOOOO..!!!

Dex-chan lover
If you guys hate Kirio so much you'd rather drop the manga, it means that Kirio is such a good villain everyone hates him.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, why do people hate Kirio so much? I think he's a fun villain, a true "demonic" representative of demons.

Anyone else feel like Amduscias its just tricking them? He might be an ass but it seems like he respected the previous demon lord way too much to betray his vision of hell

Dex-chan lover
Damn the guy made a pet collar just to show Iruma. 😳
By the way i wonder what was the significance of Azz releasing his hair.

Also that credits page was funny, specially the little Clara. 😂

People need to wake up
1. The music demon's form is male but they seem to be defined as a female gender so that's how it is.
2. Kirio is a DEMON yall what did you expect this to be all happy fun times? Yall should have known and steeled your nerves for what was coming when you saw how he reacted when he found out iruma was human.
Ride or die

Double-page supporter
@lordnequam

yeah its very interesting in that non-western views on gender starts with the view that its a societal role that you play and doesn't start at the biological, so its "easier"(heavy airquotes) to be similar to what western traditions would call trans.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I fucking hate Kirio too, but the plot wants me to hate him, that's why I think he's an awesome antagonist.

Aggregator gang
I can already see Kirio's smug face as he mocks and teases the people dropping the manga because of him.

Dude Kirio is a little creep but that's exactly what I like about him, I'm tired of pseudo villains with sad backstories and redemption arcs, I want a character that actually gets under your skin

Dex-chan lover
@mntfr
I guess it could go a bit either way, but she seems like the kind of character that was never in it for the other's vision. But we'll see.
Either way, dead to me.

Users who are viewing this thread