Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 20 Ch. 174 - Black and White Demons

Fed-Kun's army
I like this type of villain who are really calm, because it's way more satisfying watching them fail.

Dex-chan lover
The central conflict all boils back down to "desire", and knowing how great Azz's, Kirio's, and Poro-chan's desire is, among others, I expect the main conflict to become HUGE in terms of destruction

Dex-chan lover
These villains have more homoerotic undertones than your average JoJo boss fight.

Dex-chan lover
Left the moment Clara showed up, because he could not handle that ball of fluff and happiness. Truly she is the best weapon.

Fed-Kun's army
ah ah and I used to like that sensei but now he (she ?) went with them just like that and will probably turn into an antagonist even for a short time. Speaking of he or she, I thought it's a "he" but acting on the feminine side which used to surprise me when I first watched one piece but I got too introduced to a multitude of refreshing characters (if you know then you know) and I no longer get surprised. But if it's truly a "she" then colour me surprised

Double-page supporter
WAIT, I THOUGHT HE WAS JUST SOME SORTA BISHOUNEN OR SOMETHING
I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS ACTUALLY A SHE!?!?!?

I don't think he's a woman, definitely a man but probably likes to be referred as a woman because of his okama nature.

Dex-chan lover
When Clara came in "daheck is this" so cute, enemy couldn't handle it and left lol

Everyone was shock, maybe 'he' really was a 'she' from the very beginning. Just because shes flat doesn't mean she's not a woman... right???

Dex-chan lover
People have been using male pronouns for Amduscias in previous chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
You think Opera is the most ambiguous??? Behold, Amducias. We aren't sure anymore whether they're a she or he. 🤣🤣🤣

And damnnn did Azz-kun prepared to use his wicked phase just now??? :0

Fed-Kun's army
And thus a bullet of doubt in Chekov's gun was loaded by Asmodeus. Everybody strap in, we're about to blow open some windows.
Thanks for the translation as always

Dex-chan lover
I love how this entire comment section short-circuited when an apparently non-binary character appears.

Long-strip supporter
tbh Iruma is kinda op when it comes to a fight, especially if he is in demon mode (cool Iruma), then he has the bow for offence, which while not op, can not be ignored, he also has his magic from his ring which at max power rivals the strongest demons in raw power for a single shot. Next, the dude is near impossible to land a hit on for defense, with his blood he can revive and heal any demon that isn't dead for ally support, and as for offensive support he has the rings drain ability to take a demon out of the rest of a fight in CQB unless it is a top tier elite, and one must not forget the AOE scream which stuns everyone within a massive radius. Let him pre-buff before battle with his perfect recitemeant of demonic chants, such as not being able to fall and other minor buffs, the sheer variety would make him a real pain to beat, and that is before his ability to gain allies that is unrivaled.

Users who are viewing this thread