Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 20 Ch. 174 - Black and White Demons

i can't believe poro-chan got scouted by the enemy... -__- kind of disappointed with him.

but its good the enemies are moving tho...

Just a heads up to anyone confused about amduscias, he's not a woman, he just acts like one... And since the author and the manga is in japanese I'm pretty sure there is a term that they call for that behavior

Dex-chan lover
Guys, Poro-chan is a man (biologically). He identifies as a woman, that's all.

Dex-chan lover
@lumpychicken No, he doesn't and no he isn't. He's just a classic japanese okama like you see in one piece. It's not really the same stuff you see in the US and it's way older than the whole 'muh pronoun' thing in the US too.

Just look at the gay guy in that old animated movie about homeless people finding a baby, he was the same type.

Fed-Kun's army
@BalrogDeMorgoth

Okamas are far preferable to the mess going across the West these days. Additionally, the Japanese were sane enough not to publicly celebrate it in national spectacle, encourage every child to "discover their true self" and have library times with the local Okama. It's interesting watching modern notions pollute older concepts of these things. I saw the same thing with Americans and the Hijris in India.

God, these people would celebrate Bacchi boys, if they knew what they were. Probably talk about it as empowering, or something.

@lumpychicken you do know you are basically saying the same thing as the person you are replying to. The okama in one piece are trans people though that depends on which character you are talking about

Fed-Kun's army
The people calling Poro trans are heavily jumping the gun. We really need to see what the raws said to really get a firm grasp. I thought they were jokingly calling him a woman but the flamboyancy of him made me second guess myself. Never seen him address himself as a female prior to this single phrase and it didn't really feel like a reveal to me because, as I said before, it felt like a follow up to the "suck at flirting with girls" joke the beaten up dude said.

Dex-chan lover
even though I've a fujoshi, it lacks the tension it needs to make it a romantic one. I can see them becoming platonic friends but like, nothing beyond that.
also I said this in the previous chapter, the author is amazing with the use of "ambition" as a intangible all-mighty nature. this betrayal felt natural and didn't need any time to scheme in between, and it's obvious there is a clear cut about the betrayal, seeing as how they're not staying in the high school using there reputation or some sort to stay by the protagonist of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread