Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 20 Ch. 174 - Black and White Demons

Dex-chan lover
Everyone discussing Amduscias, and I am perplexed by Ami's big bro giving him the Ring of O

What if Ali-san is actually Delkira? Or at least has a lot to do with Delkira's whereabouts. Than Poro-chan going to the dark side from their "wooing" would be sooo embarassing for him. LULW

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so great !
It alternates with arc without so much interest and arc with huge plot!!

Someone said in a group I'm in that Toto's face is similar to Purson's, maybe it's his brother?

Fed-Kun's army
It’s not uncommon for effeminate gay men in Japanese media to use female-linked terms like maiden and lady in reference to themselves.

On page 18 in the middle thre is someone suspicious, i have checked teacher from babylis and thre is no one have appearance like him. So my though he is one of student of babylis

@pokefairy there's no transphobia here. Amduscias has never transitioned. He only uses feminine mannerisms. So I guess he likes to get treated as a lady.

So, instead of being a keyboard warrior in here, where we are trying to enjoy this manga, go do something meaningful in the real world.

Fed-Kun's army
Kirio WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL!?!?!?!? Azz almost did his wicked phase... AHHH--- Amduscias really refers to themselve as a lady? Cool (reminds me of Grell from Kuroshitsuji) that panel where Kalego, Ballam and Robin appears, the one in the middle is Daryl-sensei? Because if it's that the case, the theory about him being Toto's brother could be true lmao I lose my sh*t with the memes at the end

Dex-chan lover
@extremo777 no transphobia? There are people literally talking about how the concept of transgenderism is a plague. I'm talking about the sentiments expressed that are directed at transpeople, not the character, and there's plenty of that.
I'm not even being a keyboard warrior, as I didn't call anyone out by name or anything. But I will say this now, your lack of empathy will make you absolutely useless to the world as a whole.

Double-page supporter
Guys, if someone talks about theyself as a "She/Her" or "He/Him", then you will refer to them as that. This is independet of their genitalia or your wicked "perspective" wath is transitioning.

This is basic decensy and manners, if some one indentifies as "X" you will call them as "X" and every conjugation of that. I know tons of people who hates be called by nicknames or others names aside of their own name becouse they found ir rude, this is not that diferent. If some one refers them self as a woman, man or anything else, you have treat them as one.

Users who are viewing this thread