Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 20 Ch. 174 - Black and White Demons

I really love this community. They always debate about something irrelevant that's why I always enjoy reading this comments. Now,they are debating about that dude sexuality😂 Holy shit

Dex-chan lover
Soooo... Amy plans to, what, reveal to everyone that Iruma is actually a human? What are the odds that everyone in Babyls would just go ‘okay cool’?

@pokefairy sorry for calling you a keyboard warrior. Being honest, I havent read the other pages because I'm lazy and also because I seriously dont care about Internet fights. I just saw some comments fighting over the pronoun thing, so I skipped them.

"your lack of empathy will make you absolutely useless to the world as a whole."
Well, tell that to the people that acts surprised to see a character like Amduscias in Japanese manga, when that has been a thing for a while in several of them. As for me, well, I dont mind it at all, just hope no one makes a big fuss out of it, be it in favor or against it.

OH NO POROCHAN WENT TO THE DARK SIDE?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLS DON'T BECOME EVIL POROCHAAAAAAN ;^;

Oh shit, the tension is so high right now... dear lord.... O3O"

I wonder if we have the calm before the storm for now or things will just go batshit crazy right away....................... dear lord are things gittin' gud...

As always thanks for the chapter♡

Group Leader
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
The culture of the western civilization is simply toxic. Whether they be the side that accept or reject. What a shame.

@7goat Amy plan is not just revealing that iruma is being human. But he plan on devouring iruma because he is human. Amy was at the club expecting iruma to be there and devour him once he is there but instead azz went in his stead.

I wouldnt worry. Iruma has Dekira's backing. And if their hearts are so similar in terms of musix to poro, I actually woulsnt be surprised if iruma is half demon, half human, what with his survival instincts when he was small. But regardless of him being completely human or not, I also wouldnt be surprised if demonic magic starts to make him become a demon because theres gotta be something different about the demon world and a human staying extended periods, not to mention the heartbreak possibly incoming because lets face it,

iruma as a human will die faster than a demon's lifespan, and asmo and clara will literally do everything possible to not have him die first, esp if what we seen of the misfits class consider iruma to be. Lets not mention sullivan and the others who consider him a grandson, or any of the other demons he inevitably charm by just being so similar to dekira.

Poro-chhhaaaaannn not you tooooooo!!! I remember in the past chapters that high ranking demons kept disappearing. Maybe this is their way of luring them, then when they brought them to "Talk", BAM!! They get attacked or something 😭😭😭😭😭

The comment section remind me of hxh fans when they are discussing alluka gender

Kirio being creepy as always asmo is almost go to his wicked mode.
Thank you so much for the translation!

Amduscias is not a woman y'all he's an effeminate man
(^going off pronoun-wise he's been referred to as by peers in previous chapters.) 😅
and is best described imo with what @ lordnequam said. I'm not the gender police though haha
it's also a common thing to refer to yourself/others as female on occasions during conversation especially in the lgbtq community (like saying "sis please" no matter the gender towards)
or they're what someone else said, "Guys, Poro-chan is a man (biologically). He identifies as a woman, that's all."
Just some terms if y'all are realllly interested for some reason.
I'll still enjoy the story nonetheless if they're a man or not. It doesn't matter because Amduscias is Amduscias.
periodt
I'm just here patiently waiting for our boi Iruma to become demon king lolol

Ty for your hard work as always!

Users who are viewing this thread