Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 20 Ch. 174 - Black and White Demons

Supporter
NOOO HOW COULD YOU FALL FOR IT

WOULD YOUR DELKIRA-SAMA REALLY WANT SUCH DISCORDANT MUSIC IN THE WORLD THEY CREATED? THEY MADE THE WORLD AND IT SURE AS SHIT AINT RETURNED ORIGINS

Thanks for the scans i thought we had to wait till sat for the next one much appreciated for your hard work.

I am going to admit that Kirio is really serious now.

But his plan has a big flaw: If he reveals Iruma is human, Balam and a lot of other professors will protect Iruma for the sake of him being a human. That goes for Amelie's dad, too.

Also, I'm pretty sure more people aside from Sullivan, Opera, & Balam know about Iruma being a human. I suspect Kalego is probably aware of it by now, but shrugs it off as another annoyance brought by Sullivan.

Dex-chan lover
I don't believe for one second that Amduscias is actually switching sides. The Six Fingers might think they've won him over with promising to reunite him with Demon King Delkira (which, btw, can twisted really easy into 'reunited in death') and Amduscias seems too smart to fall for such a vague promise.
My money is on him simply scouting the Six Fingers, their strength and capabilities, etc. Amduscias has too long a history with Delkira to not notice that the Six Fingers are in total opposition to the Demon King's ideals.
But that's my opinion on the matter. We'll find out how things play out.

Btw, Amduscias is a natural born male who identifies a woman while still having a male body. There is a term for this, but it escapes me at the moment.

Dex-chan lover
@extremo777 indeed but I will be a bit dissapointed by the author if it gone like that, because he already explained that demons is different compared to human, they actually not really care about other people, except if it for their own benefit, like what we see in the park arc (no one bat an eye to rescue the children trapped in the rubble). So I hope there will be enough chaos after that revelation.

@extremo777 i would go as far to say that most of Babylis would either step up to protect iruma or just straight up wouldnt care that he is human because he acts and treats everyone the same way a demon would.

Dex-chan lover
The transphobia in this comment section is unsurprising, but disappointing. Trans people reading this, you're valid, don't listen to them

Dex-chan lover
Please take your virtual-signalismtm somewhere else.

Damn, Pol-chan's real close on crossing the line here. Is Delkira truly died (and reincarnated into Iruma)? Or we would see Delkira actually still alive?

This chapter was also pretty interesting since this is focused on both Pop-chan and Azazel, both whom are devoted to their Master.

for those who are confused:
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=okama&amp=true&defid=1980493

Oh, and Pol-chan is an Okama.
He's not a woman, nor a trans.
He acts feminine and flamboyant because he likes it, but still considered himself as a man but with a heart of a woman.

Remember Bon Clay? Yup. A man with a heart of woman. He's one of the best bro of all One Piece character.

Dex-chan lover
I mean y'all never heard of gay guys that like to call themselves ladies or something?

Double-page supporter
Pol-chan literally called herself a maiden last chapter but go off

god this is like Grell discourse all over again

Dex-chan lover
Freedom... I wander if that was what Delkira wanted the most in the Demon World and if that is the reason Sullivan brought Iruma, the most undemon like "demon" there is.

Maybe the point is to make Iruma Demon King, so that the next leader would never impose their desire/ambition on others ? So demons would have the freedom to be ?

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
And with this, Kirio planted the doubt seed in Asmodeus mind
for now
And Poro-chan sudden betrayal?!
I really agree with the idea that him its just scouting them, when him discorvers what sabnock bro wants, Poro-chan gonna get pissed.
Also, that panel in the middel of page 18... seems so suspect...

Also, damn man, i thought that everyone would, by nowadays, be familiar with the character trope that Amduscias is. Also, thanks for letting me know the name for it.

Users who are viewing this thread