Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 22 Ch. 190 - The Millionaire and the Jewel

Dex-chan lover
@yaboi5547 ok, but there's a MASSIVE leap from Jerk to evil lol.
But, in all honesty, its most likely some combination between an overly abrasive personality and some type of genuine emotion/ attraction to her.

IMO the Iruma x amelie ship is still sailing because Iruma and Keroli have done nothing together beside akudol-ing and the Hell Dance
Now I am starting to imagine Iruma being rescouted to the student council to shape up for next year. and if so then Lied would get scouted, too.

Dex-chan lover
lmao Iruma is a little concerned with Kuromu's reveal of interests.

Fed-Kun's army
Gyara: Yow Irugly.

Literally 1 second after

Graya: Oh, your aproaching me?

Iruma Irumi: Bish, I can't smack the hell out of you without getting closer.

Edit:
SEE!! EVEN THE END PANEL SAYS IT.

@yaboi5547 i don't think we have to worry about iruma getting together with kuromu because this chapter shows kuromu only proposed so she could light a fire under gyari. Honestly I think this chapter shifted more toward a Gyari x kuromu ship

@apf78 Gyari's efforts have only been toward acquiring her like a trinket and she'll cease them once she gets Kuromu as her waifu, because she'll just move on to pursuing her next petty want. The latter would rather see her continue to push harder and harder as an idol out of appreciation for her actual talent and skill, rather than see it go to waste, so she wants to stay as an unobtainable thing Gyari has to continue struggling to get. Iruma is observing that Kuromu is being cruel and selfish in her own way and thus fits her titles and image more than he previously appreciated

Fed-Kun's army
"I'm not ugly" 🤣 wooooooooo
I really like how the author thinks in everything, the details, things that happened before or the development and motivations of the characters, very good

Users who are viewing this thread