Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 33 Ch. 287 - Trust and Worry

My man about to go to the bal with a milf and then meet up with his big tall onee-san GF. My man really do be living the big dommy gf life

Dex-chan lover
Wait, does this mean, he won't be coming with Amelie? Nooooooo!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
A battle will definitely happen at the party.maybe we can see asmodeus blood magic at there

Dex-chan lover
There is no greater protection detail than one of the 13 Crowns. Iruma made a genius decision. If anyone tries to harm him, then they'll be in the sights of
the entire Asmodeus family. Not even the other 12 could touch him now.

Dex-chan lover
The only problem I see is neither of them know his secret. Everyone Opera mentioned knows Iruma is human and why he might be targeted. If for example the enemy said all bets were off and declared Iruma as human, just to cause confusion it could be an issue.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, looks like we'll finally have a moment with Alice Mama. And with all this security talk, of course some combat is gonna happen and we may even see what Alice's family's bloodline magic is.
Gonna be something something seduction power considering he supposed to be lust demon 😂

Dex-chan lover
She definitely knows something gonna be happened, like "Oh, what a coincidence that Sullivan's grandson asking my Alice who i couldn't even get him to the Deviculum myself, to be his guardian. This is gonna be interesting, hitting 2 bats with 1 stone." or something like that ....

Dex-chan lover
So the Alice's family's bloodline magic is lust? I understand why Azz doesn't want to use it.
I am thinking they could have petrification powers. Kalegoe does say a gorgon snake makes sense with Azz's bloodline.

Dex-chan lover
First page of next chapter we get Opera's reply:
"SILENCE WENCH!
I do not wish to be mommied anymore. I just want to protect Iruma-kun."

Users who are viewing this thread