Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 33 Ch. 287 - Trust and Worry

Fed-Kun's army
The only problem I see is neither of them know his secret. Everyone Opera mentioned knows Iruma is human and why he might be targeted. If for example the enemy said all bets were off and declared Iruma as human, just to cause confusion it could be an issue.
You make a good point here. Nishi's been holding onto this plot point ever since the sleepover chapter at Alice's place and the return of Amuryllis is a pretty big parallel. However I get the feeling Clara will be involved in some way if that's the route Nishi is really taking with this. Maybe we'll see her get an invitation in the next few chapters? It does seem like Clara's mother has an interesting and high profile backstory after all

Contributor
Wait, does this mean, he won't be coming with Amelie? Nooooooo!!!!!
He'll still go with Amelie, MILF will bring her son, and they will step in if anyone tries to attack Iruma again.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait to see Amuryllis in action! :eek:

Some part of me wonder if that rank 1 demon girl is going to make a comeback, but it is a ball for high ranking demons so I'll keep it in the back pocket for now :unsure:

Dex-chan lover
The only problem I see is neither of them know his secret. Everyone Opera mentioned knows Iruma is human and why he might be targeted. If for example the enemy said all bets were off and declared Iruma as human, just to cause confusion it could be an issue.
Wait, is Bachiko aware of him being human? Kinda slipped my memory.

I don't think Alice would betray iruma even if he knew his secret.

Dex-chan lover
You know, if he just said he was going with Ameri wouldn't it have been fine?

Fed-Kun's army
Sooo... The mil-mom remind me what Alice bloodline magic is. The Wicked phase kinda give the vibe, buuut, wanna see him using mama magic there

Dex-chan lover
All for the sake of getting pussy xdd
Also I think the tribal ability of Asmodeus is related to lust.

Aggregator gang
isn't ameri's dad one of the 13 crowns too? not complaining about more amaryllis but why not just tell opera he's going with her, the guy's gonna be watching them like a hawk anyway

Users who are viewing this thread