Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 33 Ch. 287 - Trust and Worry

Dex-chan lover
I don't think Alice would betray iruma even if he knew his secret.
It's not a matter of betrayal so much as a gap in defense. I don't think Alice or his mother for that matter would betray Iruma especially after making a declaration to protect him, but the only merit in even making the claim is the confusion it would cause.

Realistically if an announcement was made that the current most respected figure in the demon world snuck in a human and said human has been posing as a demon whose gonna take that at face value? But it would cause some discussion and questions being asked. The goal would be to make security lose focus with a major distraction and then go after Iruma. The people opera brought up are aware of Iruma's identity and wouldn't be hugely distracted by the situation (if anything they would be more on alert after a quick initial shock that the enemy learned about this (though people like Opera probably figured it out after Iruma was specifically targeted) and would announce it). Alice and his mom might fall for the distract long enough to lose focus for a gap in their defenses because they aren't aware of the validity of the claim or potential of it being made.

But this is mostly just me being cynical. It's unlikely they'd out themselves with such a bold claim at such an important event (after it would be all out war and they'd basically have one last chance at Iruma before the people around him go on full lock down). It's also possible that Alice and his mom put all their focus on guard duty and don't even consider such a claim until after the event.

Dex-chan lover
isn't ameri's dad one of the 13 crowns too? not complaining about more amaryllis but why not just tell opera he's going with her, the guy's gonna be watching them like a hawk anyway
Henri is the head of border patrol, which is the same department opera is forcing Kalego to investigate as potentially compromised

Am I missing something? I thought that Iruma had told Azz's mom his secret, as didn't Kirio find out after listening on the bug he planted?

Dex-chan lover
Am I missing something? I thought that Iruma had told Azz's mom his secret, as didn't Kirio find out after listening on the bug he planted?
Amu-chan only knows Iruma has a secret from Azz, not what it is. Kirio, Baal, and the 2-obsessed guy knows Iruma's human.

Dex-chan lover
Oooh spicy, now that’s what I want to see! Alice being given such an opportunity, there is no way he isn’t beyond elated about this, this is in many ways the first official moment in his life where he will act as Iruma’s bodyguard and most trusted assistant. His aspirations of becoming Iruma’s right hand are well within reach considering as such, and seeing that both Alice and Amu have both agreed to take on the role of guardian for Iruma, there is no way Opera can object right?

Opera really does just want to keep Iruma safe, even if this wasn’t their job, Opera would probably still have the same inclination simply due to the bond they share. It’s nice seeing Iruma respect Opera’s decisions, and be willing to show his resolve in meeting the requirements to attend. Seeing how much this has been set and built up to, there is no way this event won’t have something happen right?

Users who are viewing this thread