Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 34 Ch. 296 - Piercing Thorns

Dex-chan lover
1) Okay those ending panels are just gonna live rent free in my mind for the next decade

2) I mean beyond the obvious Human hating nonsense, I feel like it would be suicide saying "the netherworld is only for the Demons" at a party with freaking deities in attendance. From how they were explained I thought they were like the chthonic gods and any one of them had the power to wipe all the Demons out on a whim. It seemed pretty clear the Netherworld didn't belong to the Demons. They were just renting the land and hoping the deities never changed their minds. They didn't even seem that far from the princess deity some chapters ago.

Dex-chan lover
Fenrir was pretty cool, and then he turned out to be a supremacist :angery::salute:
It's possible he was testing Iruma or just looking for a reaction to prove he was human to him (though I never got why people thought being intimadating and super weird to someone made for good evidence when said person had the same weirded out reaction anyone would).

Dex-chan lover
Amu-chan-sama: Oh... I see a wittle doggie that needs disciplining, let's start with... DOWN... now get up and we will start again.

The only slap in manga story that goes harder than this was Rickert's slap.

Dex-chan lover
We still don't know for sure. This could be a twisted way to "test" Iruma.
Or, he's on Baal's side

But the manga has been surprising a lot of times. I think it's best to wait till we know more to decide which side he really is.
See what happened with Amduscias Poro...
Agree, we still dont know that he actually will be a second bird like creature that Iruma own 😆

Dex-chan lover
It started out nice enough with a friendly conversation, than dropped with supremist nonsense, then jumped up when the supremist got slapped hard for picking on our sweet cinnamon roll.

Dex-chan lover
I've actually been wondering if maybe Fenrir being Narnia is also a bit of a red herring, like if "Fenrir" was actually one of the 6 fingers or something and Fenrir is yet another demon disappearance case 🤔
I think he is. Look at the shadow he made when angry. It's just like how Kalego emits his magic.

Dex-chan lover
Just want to burst something here.

Things like this happen because of a problem in the past. Maybe there's a case where demon trying to live in human world, ended up with discrimination.
Or a little bit stretching, fascinating with everything that Delkira achieved, one demon pursued themselves seeking an inspiration in another world. Returning to demon realm with a lot of "scars", Delkira feels responsible and left the throne.

Anyway, keep strong, Iruma. You got this :glee::hearts:

Users who are viewing this thread