Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 34 Ch. 296 - Piercing Thorns

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, if Narnia hears "demons support each other" and responds with "and the land should belong only to demons" without skipping a beat, it's probably best to say that he's actually just like that and not an act.
Or he's testing Iruma. We've had teachers at Babyls already do that before. It looked like he was trying to pressure Iruma so that he said what he really felt in response, off the cuff, rather than a premeditated concept.

Dex-chan lover
Part of the reason I love reading this manga is just to see what sort of joke you guys put at the end of the chapter.

Supporter
I love the 3 panels showing her noticing. Before that she probably thought she was just getting him out of an awkward situation. But then you see him trembling, then she looks down and then back up. I know they are drawn the same, but I swear the eyes in the 3rd panel of the 3 feel see very different. I think that is where she went from "helping Iruma out of an awkward spot" mode to full on "Imma stab a bitch". Mode.

We know for almost certain that no this dude isn't friendly go back and read gatch again, we are told someone is already undercover and they have a sharp nose for oddities, Narnia is Fenrir and is the hunter that was talked about. No he is not friendly.

Double-page supporter
Namria has the ability to conceal himself, and presumably whomever they want, from others. Would make sense that he purposefully isolated Iruma in order to sniff him out. Mommy figured something was wrong and forcefully entered his "space", then realized that Iruma was quite shaken. Then the slap came to break him out of his space, revealing him to the rest of the attendance. That's why everybody throw astonished looks as the dude rolls on the ground.

Dex-chan lover
They didn't even seem that far from the princess deity some chapters ago.
Speaking of I wonder if Baal and his group try to assassinate her at this party (it explain why they’re stockpiling weapons and gaining more power so they can use them to kill the deities) and Iruma saves her since he’s the closest to her. Maybe that’s how she joins his harem

Users who are viewing this thread