Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 34 Ch. 300 - The 13th Seat

Dex-chan lover
I'll say this. If you need death to be entertained, then go see your local therapist, maybe even psychiatrist. You ARE sick. Maybe it's just depression, but it can also be sociopathy or the like. In either case, it's best for you and your surroundings if you get diagnosed by a skilled professional.
Man, I think if you are trying to diagnose someone and suggest they are mentally ill over the internet because they made a post you don't like in regards to a fictional story, you might need to take a step back.

Aggregator gang
Damn, a beautiful speech by Baal, when I saw the raw preview I thought he was walking around insulting people. Instead he was cutting sharp points, and being overall a competent diplomat using the place and people to his advantage, I almost regret that he's not that kind of idealistic enemy.

Thanks for the chapter!
Nothing against Master Bachiko, at all, but why is she the obvious choice? Was he just bullshiting until that thing showed up?
Because she was already chosen before Naberius last-second proposal, she's knowingly backed by Sullivan, and we saw how dumb the only other guy was.

Man, I think if you are trying to diagnose someone and suggest they are mentally ill over the internet because they made a post you don't like in regards to a fictional story, you might need to take a step back.
lmao yeah.

I agree stories shouldn't kill people without reason, but wanting to see something "fucked up" in a fictional story isn't indicative of being "mentally sick" or "needing a therapist".

I don't understand why so many people still hold this belief that fictional interests equal real life morality....

Dex-chan lover
Hate to say it cause we all know Baal is as shifty as desert sand, but he ain't wrong.
That's what makes him an effective antagonist. He has understandable goals. We may find them wrong and dangerous, but he isn't evil for its own sake. He wants to make his world "better" and by that means going to an anarchy like the days of old. And he is smart enough that his point of them clinging to the past while wanting to talk about the future is hypocrisy.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he’s being mind controlled or possessed right now
all he ever did was eat to the point people joked that if he were to stop eating they would have less of a food problem, now i think he is pretty easy to convince!

Dex-chan lover
O shid, here we go again. Gluttony is gonna eat some people, need a Flame Alchemist there to tone him down…

Dex-chan lover
Hooray for 300 chapters!!

She's been hinted to be exceptional iirc
if anything its been hinted that her cousin is exceptional, he's just younger and that he's not apart of the main family or something. Sounded kinda of like the Neji and Hinata situation except that there's less of a power difference.

Double-page supporter
One of them. The other guy is looking for the big guy. And I guess Derkila is also missing.
Naw, Astaroth is there at the party, we saw him earlier. The only other one that's "missing" (who also lost their seat as a crown) is Glasya, but i think they just do not show up to meetings ever lol.

That definitely looks like Sullivan hulking out.
It does not, not in the slightest. It's Behemolt, the Gluttony crown and one of the two that were removed from their positions as a crown (and also, until this point, listed as missing).

Dex-chan lover
Naw, Astaroth is there at the party, we saw him earlier. The only other one that's "missing" (who also lost their seat as a crown) is Glasya, but i think they just do not show up to meetings ever lol.

It does not, not in the slightest. It's Behemolt, the Gluttony crown and one of the two that were removed from their positions as a crown (and also, until this point, listed as missing).
Yes, "in the slightest"; more than just in the slightest, in fact. His ears are in the same place as Sullivan's horns and even have the same upward sweeping curve; they both got that broomhead mustache; both have the same circular white eyes that Sullivan gets drawn with any time he doesn't get the uber-detailed bishonen treatment (aka most of the time, not even talking about when he gets the SD treatment and turns into Humpty Dumpty); the only major facial difference is the nose, as Sullivan gets drawn with a long nose, rather than a bulbous one.

That isn't to say that it IS Sullivan; I was just saying that it LOOKS like him, hulking out. Not that it is him.

Users who are viewing this thread