Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 35 Ch. 305 - To You Who Doesn't Understand Me

The most fucking cliched thing. And it happened twice now. Hope whoever wrote this retarded story have two beautiful children and they both get cancer.
I know you're frustrated but please..
Don't say stuff like that over a fictional story..

She doesn't deserve this type of hate please
I really love her works so 😭

Dex-chan lover
Wow he was the only one to react on time, almost like he KNEW what was gonna happen haha, isnt that crazy?

Dex-chan lover
Older Brother seems to have a problem with humans, but from the way he speaks of Iruma, he seems wary. I'm guessing he's the kind that hates uncertainties and Iruma is the biggest one around.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that we got TWO phone calls in the middle of possible turning points is insane. I hope it stops

I guess with this arc coming to an end, im sad that Amerie and Iruma didnt get much time together

Dex-chan lover
Nice setup. Surely when Narnia tried his hand on Iruma, we know how is the fluffy furball who is gonna stop him.

Dex-chan lover
Older Brother seems to have a problem with humans, but from the way he speaks of Iruma, he seems wary. I'm guessing he's the kind that hates uncertainties and Iruma is the biggest one around.
More uncertainty than chaos? That's what their group is trying to achieve.

Dex-chan lover
In case this wasn't mentioned earlier, Narnia makes a slip of the tongue.

Kalego-sensai asks Narnia specifically about Atori, and Narnia says "getting those two into Babyls was a necessary process."

It's not much of a slip, since they were already suspicious of Shida, but it is still an unintentional admission. (Assuming the translation is right, of course.)
Yep, he revealed that Shida is in league with Atori for whatever they want to do. Kalego will surely not stay silent, especially when Opera is already with his eye on Narnia and merely giving Kalego a chance to save the honor of his family. Besides, Kalego is a "by the book" character, and wanting to admit it or not, he likes Iruma. He will do something.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a lot more dissatisfied with his arc than anything. It's a bunch of setup and teasers for a future eventual arc at the cost of this one having basically no pay off. I mean, I guess it might not be over. But I was hoping to see more of Iruma and the others mingling and getting social. Kalego's brother literally didn't explain anything and just gave the vague notion he's either his own player or working with the thunder prick. The thunder prick didn't do much, he stole some praise and fame but that literally can't pay off till later.

It also feels like so much of this was "tell don't show", which is really surprising for an artist drawn Manga. Like for example when the thunder prick stole the show, against everything that's been setup and has been shown of the 13 crowns and security thus far we've just supposed to accept that literally everyone with power in the underworld is that useless? Baal only actually got involved because he orchestrated the even. Then there was Iruma and Azz and that's it. Nothing from Azz's mom who's literally there as Iruma protector specifically and supposed to be always watching and supporting him? Or Ameri? Or Sullivan whose previously been shown to dunk on and humiliate everyone with ease (it's really weird that all the three greats did here was make everyone stop panicking). I mean the school's teachers do a better job at protecting attendants. I mean it's not like it's just the 13 crowns and security, almost every demon worth a Damn was in attendance here and that all just gave up at the sight of a stomach mouth? We're just supposed to buy that other than Iruma and Azz (Baal being in on it), everyone couldn't be bothered to do anything but protect themselves? Heck, thunder prick saved the deity who had her own security force (which realistically should have been strong enough to hold off even the likes of Sullivan as she was the only deity in attendance and for all whomever sent her knew she could have been ganged up on by all demons). The deities themselves were also a massive letdown (after we JUST got hype for them). I mean maybe she does something cool later or we learn something extra later, but as far as we got in this arc she was just a damsel in distress whose own bodyguards suck.

I'm just generally not digging the way this has played out. It feels more like the plot bending to the thunder pricks will because the author needs setup than an organic outcome. The older brother cutting off his entire revelation and not telling Kalego Iruma is a human over a PHONE CALL pretty accurately sums up my frustration. The brother either does not care about Iruma being human as much as he let's on or doesn't care about Kalego's well being (as I assume he was telling him not to associate with Iruma anymore because he didn't want him caught up in Iruna's messes) despite claiming to put his clans interests first. Why even start the conversation if one ring on the phone (could literally have spit out human and then answered on the second or third ring) will make you withhold the most crucial information? I can buy last chapter with Clara calling and Iruma changing the subject entirely, but the way it went down here is a bit too much to keep down.
In regards to the demons not acting up, you must not think of them as human characters. Demons are selfish at their core. They prioritize their own safety over others unless that person is deeply important to them. None of those present cared enough about the deity princess over their own well-being. Each one thought, "Someone else will handle it." And add in the Greats were likely still suppressing the magics of nearly everyone to prevent a mass panic of magical use. Think of the chaos yelling fire in a crowded building, now add in everyone using magic to attack the presumed fire and causing people to be hit in the friendly fire. The Greats stopped that, so no one could react even if they wanted to.

As for Henri's action with the second mouth, he is genuinely shocked. He never heard of that on the other Crown and it is a genuine surprise. And given how quickly Behelmot moved, that second or two of surprise is all he needed to get away. And by the time he was away, no one, except Iruma and the villains were in a position to intercede.

As for Narnia, this shows his own self-interest takes priority. Even while he cares for his brother, he cares about himself more. He cares about getting to his new position and seat over telling his brother one more thing. He lacks empathy for anything not helping him get to his ambition.

And remember, Kalego and Balam not that different. In the Walter Park event, once the mountain bull was teleported away, Kalego was like, "Well, not my problem now. Sucks to whoever deals with it next." It is only because Iruma summoned him did he work to take it down a second time. And Balam is like, "Well, sucks to be you trapped kids. I'm protecting Iruma first." Again, Iruma moving in first is what makes Balam save the kids. On their own, they would protect their students but that's it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a lot more dissatisfied with his arc than anything. It's a bunch of setup and teasers for a future eventual arc at the cost of this one having basically no pay off. I mean, I guess it might not be over. But I was hoping to see more of Iruma and the others mingling and getting social. Kalego's brother literally didn't explain anything and just gave the vague notion he's either his own player or working with the thunder prick. The thunder prick didn't do much, he stole some praise and fame but that literally can't pay off till later.

It also feels like so much of this was "tell don't show", which is really surprising for an artist drawn Manga. Like for example when the thunder prick stole the show, against everything that's been setup and has been shown of the 13 crowns and security thus far we've just supposed to accept that literally everyone with power in the underworld is that useless? Baal only actually got involved because he orchestrated the even. Then there was Iruma and Azz and that's it. Nothing from Azz's mom who's literally there as Iruma protector specifically and supposed to be always watching and supporting him? Or Ameri? Or Sullivan whose previously been shown to dunk on and humiliate everyone with ease (it's really weird that all the three greats did here was make everyone stop panicking). I mean the school's teachers do a better job at protecting attendants. I mean it's not like it's just the 13 crowns and security, almost every demon worth a Damn was in attendance here and that all just gave up at the sight of a stomach mouth? We're just supposed to buy that other than Iruma and Azz (Baal being in on it), everyone couldn't be bothered to do anything but protect themselves? Heck, thunder prick saved the deity who had her own security force (which realistically should have been strong enough to hold off even the likes of Sullivan as she was the only deity in attendance and for all whomever sent her knew she could have been ganged up on by all demons). The deities themselves were also a massive letdown (after we JUST got hype for them). I mean maybe she does something cool later or we learn something extra later, but as far as we got in this arc she was just a damsel in distress whose own bodyguards suck.

I'm just generally not digging the way this has played out. It feels more like the plot bending to the thunder pricks will because the author needs setup than an organic outcome. The older brother cutting off his entire revelation and not telling Kalego Iruma is a human over a PHONE CALL pretty accurately sums up my frustration. The brother either does not care about Iruma being human as much as he let's on or doesn't care about Kalego's well being (as I assume he was telling him not to associate with Iruma anymore because he didn't want him caught up in Iruna's messes) despite claiming to put his clans interests first. Why even start the conversation if one ring on the phone (could literally have spit out human and then answered on the second or third ring) will make you withhold the most crucial information? I can buy last chapter with Clara calling and Iruma changing the subject entirely, but the way it went down here is a bit too much to keep down.
This, this arc is a HUGE let down for me and it give me very bad vibe for the next of the manga.
It destroy everything that has been build for the sake of bad plot. Author try to build some mistery and suspense but don't know how to do it. He sacrifice everything for it but it doesn't work.

The edging ruined the manga. It shouldn't have lasted more than 2 chapters but they have been dragging it out to the extreme...

Wait what's the point of Henri posing as Naberius, if he apparently transformed to look exactly like him?!?!? I thought you were trying to hide his face?? xD

Dex-chan lover
Saved by phone kun again lmao.

Only Sulivan and Opera and Albedo the ring spirit and Bachiko know he's human.
Ameri figured it out a while ago though? Its why she has him read to her stuff only humans can read.

Dex-chan lover
narnia is giving some serious itachi vibes over here. although i doubt he's doing his evil for the sake of protecting anyone.

Dex-chan lover
Ameri figured it out a while ago though? Its why she has him read to her stuff only humans can read.
She's suspicious of his reading ability, not realizing he's human. I would reckon Sulivan and Opera would have noticed it that she figured it out, especially since her Father is in charge of security the demon gates.

Funnily enough, Henri is more suspicious of him being human than Ameri is lmao.

Dex-chan lover
She's suspicious of his reading ability, not realizing he's human. I would reckon Sulivan and Opera would have noticed it that she figured it out, especially since her Father is in charge of security the demon gates.

Funnily enough, Henri is more suspicious of him being human than Ameri is lmao.
That reminds me! they heavily implied her father figured it out too!

At this point everyone seems to know Iruma's identity except the one that should know!!!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly from what we know about Iruma's parents and the previous Demon King, I would not be surprised if Delkira was his father.
You know what, I like this way more than the "He's the reincarnation" theory.

Aggregator gang
From what I know, kalego won't even be able to do anything to iruma that would mean harm towards him, due to his familiar pact and the rule where they cant hurt their masters. But for all I know, something can unexpectedly come and disprove this or something.

Users who are viewing this thread